Why so many rules?

Posts that don't fit into any other category. If it's anything to do with guns, it probably doesn't belong here!
brihacharan
Old Timer
Old Timer

Re: Why so many rules?

Post by brihacharan » Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:13 pm

"essdee1972" wrote....
Good for the rules and for the people who enforce them (aka mods)!!
Yes, this does make for some pain for regular users (i.e. those with no intention to flog jungle shorts for monkeys and so on), but we should look at airports.....
Where regular fliers have to ditch their matches and lighters and pocket knives so that terrorists do not hijack a plane!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Briha

For Advertising mail webmaster
brihacharan
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by brihacharan » Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:24 pm

nagarifle wrote:Reminds me of the sign i once saw in a Agri College, "Danger Wet water" never figured it out.
> They must have meant "Wet Surface" - Hence Slippery ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL
> How about this?
Hotel Notice in Acapulco:
THE MANAGER HAS PERSONALLY PASSED ALL THE WATER SERVED HERE ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL

Briha

nagarifle
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by nagarifle » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:08 pm

brihacharan wrote:
nagarifle wrote:Reminds me of the sign i once saw in a Agri College, "Danger Wet water" never figured it out.
> They must have meant "Wet Surface" - Hence Slippery ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL
> How about this?
Hotel Notice in Acapulco:
THE MANAGER HAS PERSONALLY PASSED ALL THE WATER SERVED HERE ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL

Briha
ROTFL ROTFL
Nagarifle

if you say it can not be done, then you are right, for you, it can not be done.

Grumpy
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by Grumpy » Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:21 pm

Yes Briha, I`m listening ..... The trouble with Nagarifle is that you can never tell if he means something intentionally or if he`s just having a bad day at the keyboard ;)
I`ve seen the passed water sign before ....... I don`t think Nagrifle wrote that. Have you ever been to Acupulco Naga ? :)
Make a man a fire and he`ll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
( Terry Pratchett )

nagarifle
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by nagarifle » Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:41 am

ah yes grumpy, thank God for the spell check, it gives us the option to take it or leave it.
Acupulco?
came close to it, Cancun, etc south of mechco. but never passed the water. do you think i should?.
Nagarifle

Grumpy
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by Grumpy » Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:32 am

Well if you can handle Delhi belly, Acupulco peeing ought to be a breeze !
Make a man a fire and he`ll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
( Terry Pratchett )

nagarifle
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by nagarifle » Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:33 pm

Grumpy wrote:Well if you can handle Delhi belly, Acupulco peeing ought to be a breeze !
breeze indeed, but not facing the wind though :D
Nagarifle

nevil
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by nevil » Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:55 pm

Hi Harry
I am a fairly new member on this forum and don't think that the forum has very strict rules they are basically guidelines to ensure that topics are of the subject for which this forum is being run in the first place by the owners. Also the screening is there to make sure that no one is offensive in the sense to hurt sentiments or break the law of the land meaning India. So if we just follow the simple guidelines given by the moderators/owners ( which is not a big deal ) we all have something to learn or share on this forum.
Regards
Nevil

Vikram
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Vikram » Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:20 pm

nevil wrote:Hi Harry
I am a fairly new member on this forum and don't think that the forum has very strict rules they are basically guidelines to ensure that topics are of the subject for which this forum is being run in the first place by the owners. Also the screening is there to make sure that no one is offensive in the sense to hurt sentiments or break the law of the land meaning India. So if we just follow the simple guidelines given by the moderators/owners ( which is not a big deal ) we all have something to learn or share on this forum.
Regards
Nevil
:cheers:
It ain’t over ’til it’s over! "Rocky,Rocky,Rocky....."

hvj1
Eminent IFG'an
Eminent IFG'an

Post by hvj1 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:36 pm

Hell I kinda like this harry92 fella, reminds me of a guy walking past a beehive, observes the neat way the bees conduct their business then wonders, What if I throw a stone huh? So he walks a safe distance away and lets go one...solely on the general principles of getting everybody's balls in an uproar.
Very keen to see if he comes back. Or do we see the his crow's nest sinking forever into the distant horizon...

captrakshitsharma
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by captrakshitsharma » Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:26 pm

Rules are for good reasons. Once you spend some time here you will realise that they are for the greater good of members and forum. Spend some time post good stuff and earn your privileges.
I dont dial 911... I dial .357

Big Daddy
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by Big Daddy » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:32 pm

hvj1 wrote:Hell I kinda like this harry92 fella, reminds me of a guy walking past a beehive, observes the neat way the bees conduct their business then wonders, What if I throw a stone huh? So he walks a safe distance away and lets go one...solely on the general principles of getting everybody's balls in an uproar.
Very keen to see if he comes back. Or do we see the his crow's nest sinking forever into the distant horizon...

Lol.....you took words out of my mouth...am sure after he stoned the hive, he didn't even bother to see what happened.

BD
The early bird gets the worm, but the fact is, if the worm had woken up late, it would still be alive.