Stray Dogs

Posts that don't fit into any other category. If it's anything to do with guns, it probably doesn't belong here!
narach93
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Re: Stray Dogs

Post by narach93 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:04 am

Dear Arni. Wish you all the best for your aspiration to become a member of all India Service. I humbly suggest to be very compassionate to all creatures, this trait will see you through your future personality tests.
Regards

For Advertising mail webmaster
arni_genius
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by arni_genius » Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:02 pm

***Deleted, go back and read your last post to figure out why. Get a grip on yourself or please desist from posting on this website. Next time will not be an edit it will be a permanent ban - Moderator ***

arni_genius
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by arni_genius » Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:35 pm

arni_genius wrote:***Deleted, go back and read your last post to figure out why. Get a grip on yourself or please desist from posting on this website. Next time will not be an edit it will be a permanent ban - Moderator ***
Dear Moderators,

Please go ahead with that, I have 'engaged my brain' and have understood that it was ****** part that may have been un-forum like. But what I don't understand is people's sensitivity towards animals vs self defence.
I have a freedom to choose my own methods of self defence. Maybe some other members too need to engage their brains as well. I am not going to apologise for my actions or words.

The way the Moderator(s) have put their message across to me hints of personal attack. Phrases like 'engage your brain'/'get a grip on yourself'. Is this the way you discipline adults? Or tell them that what they are saying/doing is wrong according to them? (As if I am an unhinged person ....I do resent that)

And am also not in favour of this 'parenting' by moderators. I have not broken any laws or bad mouthed people or used any slander. Just defending my rights and actions. If Facebook can allow such posts (that being also a forum where we have all sorts of audience), so could have this (at least that was my logic).

A place without freedom of expression is no home for me anyways.

Goodbye IFG-ians
Arnab

***Once again edited :roll:

If you still don't understand the reasons for censure, allow me to be specific. What you posted about, is against the law, to be even more specific, the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals Act, 1960. So you have indeed broken at least one law which entails criminal liability on your part.

Therefore you would see that this has nothing to do with agreeing or not agreeing with you, though you will find that most of the members here won't agree with/ condone your actions.

While websites like Facebook may employ an army of lawyers to ensure that such criminal liability (of material posted by their users) does not extend to them/ affect them in any way, we do not have that luxury and move swiftly to ensure that any content of a criminal nature is removed from this website.

If you were smart, you anyway wouldn't be posting about illegal acts on a public forum. Rest assured, not just us, but ANY WEBSITE'S MANAGEMENT and/ or Internet Service Provider would be legally bound to share your details on request from a law enforcement agency, if and when called upon to do so.

So goodbye and hope you have better luck elsewhere - Moderator***