Finally picked up the laurona from khairrudin

Posts related to shotguns.
sa_ali
Shooting true
Shooting true

Re: Finally picked up the laurona from khairrudin

Post by sa_ali » Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:08 pm

Arien73 wrote:Hi, beutifull gun... no doubt.. can you please tell us or pm the price of thris gun as i too want to buy it... and secondly are the barrells new ... (the imported ones)... and is there any website of manufacturers.. how to buy.. can an individual buy this gun straight.. thanx
Price, i dont know, but you can get in touch with the manufacturer Mr Afzal on his cell no 09419141625. The complete gun is 100% brand new. There is no website of the manufacturer. Yes you can go down to jammu if you have the all india permit, if you dont have all india license then you need to have get a Travel License from your distt and get it.

For Advertising mail webmaster
Arien73
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by Arien73 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:46 pm

Hello ifgns.
after reading and posting on khairuddin laurone .12 gauage i was inclined to make my mind to buy this gun as it looks fine to me, since i am based in u.sa and i have license in india (all india).... i am confused about the price of this gun.. as i talked to mr. Afzal the manufacturer.. on his cell phone .. but he refused to give me the price of this gun over the phone.. and asked me to come over and check the gun first and then he will give the price... upon further pushing him for approximate price range. he refused stilll.. it seemed so unprofessional to me................ .... as why would a manufacturer not price his product tranparently.. does somebody has a price range on this gun ... because i am not coming to india .and then going to jammu just for the price of this gun... i was trying to see if my home town dealer would buy and then tranfer on my name.. does anyone has a price range in their mind thanx

sa_ali
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by sa_ali » Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:00 pm

he is usually hesitant on giving the price as there have being some issue on it with other ppl, where ppl have asked price and quoted it at some other place. So the reason he tells that person to come down and check the gun, that will ensure the sincerity of the buyer.
If you are going to buy through a dealer only, then i would recommend that you let the dealer only initiate it. Please understand that the scenario of US and India very different :).
I am not his agent or any thing, but i have being dealing with him and meet him more 3-4 time in his factory, So that the reason i am telling all this.

manshah007
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by manshah007 » Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:45 am

Oh! Real beauty CONGRATULATIONS. just looking at iam getting trigger itch, happy blasting. :) :roll: