Skeet range photos

Posts related to shotguns.
hamiclar01
Shooting true
Shooting true

Re: Skeet range photos

Post by hamiclar01 » Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:16 pm

shahid";p="58517 wrote: Come to your homeland on a short holiday and we will show you our warm hospitality and what being Indian is all about.
who are you talking to shahid?

shooter and ngrewal are both bharatiya with homes back in india. can't figure out what you are trying to say there. is there someone else in the room?
"Stan, don't you know the first law of physics? Anything that's fun costs at least eight dollars."

For Advertising mail webmaster
shahid

Post by shahid » Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:33 pm

Thats what we are saying, come to India for a holiday and have fun. I have no Idea who shooter is ( I always insist on use of real names ) but the invitation is for Mr. Grewal

Sakobav
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by Sakobav » Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:26 pm

Shahid

Appreciate the offer and hopefully next time in India I can look up IFG folks.

Shooters here also help each other out one just has to show up more often at the range and participate. Had I agreed to see this coach on the range he would have assisted me.

Shooter is from Rajasthan in UK, Anand is from Delhi so in a sense we all are from the same geographical area.

I would like to host any IFGian who visits my side of the pond.

Cheers

shahid

Post by shahid » Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:45 pm

Too much flying Grewal sb. Cant manage it. My Father, Mother and Brother are American , they live in Cinncinati, Ohio, but my world exists from UK to Singapore East to West.

shooter
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by shooter » Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:19 am

im disappointed not to get an invitation to india, getting lessons, learning tricks, getting to know indian hospitality, eating biryani, or getting to know what india is all about just because my name reflects what i like doing.
Maybe i can accompany mr. grewal as his guest.

However, all my ifg buddies are invited to the uk irrespective of their names.
I cant promise so much fun but maybe it will be good to meet up with other 'shooter's.
You want more gun control? Use both hands!

God made man and God made woman, but Samuel Colt made them equal.

One does not hunt in order to kill; on the contrary, one kills in order to have hunted. by Jose Gasset.

Sakobav
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by Sakobav » Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:17 am

shooter

I might take up you UK wallas up on this offer some time soon.

Also, rule of thumb for Delhi Delights is better have your own ride in case you dont want to take Bus No 11 ( forced march) LOL.

Cheers

shooter
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by shooter » Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:11 pm

n grewal, no problemo esp for clays. im usually looking for company anyways.
You want more gun control? Use both hands!

God made man and God made woman, but Samuel Colt made them equal.

One does not hunt in order to kill; on the contrary, one kills in order to have hunted. by Jose Gasset.