IOF ASHANI .32 pistol

Posts related to handguns (pistols, revolvers)
axe
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Re: IOF ASHANI .32 pistol

Post by axe » Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:27 pm

Any idea regarding waiting period of Ashani.
GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE, PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE

For Advertising mail webmaster
Vineet
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Vineet » Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:04 pm

axe wrote:Any idea regarding waiting period of Ashani.
Can't say exactly how much is the current waiting time but it has definitely come down.
Earlier gun house owners were selling second hand ashani for around 1.70 L but now due to waiting time being reduced they are priced around 1.40 L.
Vineet Armoury
Arms, Ammunition & Accessories.

nm
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by nm » Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:20 am

IOF has come with a new notice, can't understand why cant they accept All India licenses?
And what is this NOC?

"
LATEST NOTICES TO PISTOL CUSTOMERS
(Updated on 01-04-2013)
All pistol customers are hereby informed, that All-India Licenses issued by any State or District is not acceptable. Therefore, No Objection Certificate (NOC) for buying pistols from GSF is compulsory for all such license holders. (Vide Order No. : MHA V- 11016/16/2009 - ARMS)
"

spin_drift
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by spin_drift » Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:09 am

nm wrote:IOF has come with a new notice, can't understand why cant they accept All India licenses?
And what is this NOC?

"
(Updated on 01-04-2013)
All pistol customers are hereby informed, that All-India Licenses issued by any State or District is not acceptable. Therefore, No Objection Certificate (NOC) for buying pistols from GSF is compulsory for all such license holders. (Vide Order No. : MHA V- 11016/16/2009 - ARMS)
"
I guess its because now only the central, specifically the MHA at the center can issue All-India licenses
I believe in second chances… it’s called reloading

sudhirkh
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by sudhirkh » Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:01 pm

IOF needs No Obejction Certificate from your Licencing Authority that you are allowed to purchase and carry pistol from IOF Cossipore to your city :D
spin_drift wrote:
nm wrote:IOF has come with a new notice, can't understand why cant they accept All India licenses?
And what is this NOC?

"
(Updated on 01-04-2013)
"
I guess its because now only the central, specifically the MHA at the center can issue All-India licenses

goodboy_mentor
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by goodboy_mentor » Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:01 am

Can anyone please enlighten me from legal perspective, why NOC is required from valid "all India" license holders? It seems to be nothing but nonsense.
"If my mother tongue is shaking the foundations of your State, it probably means that you built your State on my land" - Musa Anter, Kurdish writer, assassinated by the Turkish secret services in 1992

Guns_Lover
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Guns_Lover » Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:39 pm

seen the latest Ashani Pistol, looks really good then the previous one. i'll try to post pics ASAP. Price is exeeded.

sunnynigam
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by sunnynigam » Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:49 am

Unread postby Guns_Lover » Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:39 pm

hurry we cant wait :P

Guns_Lover
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Guns_Lover » Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:44 pm

plz giv me some time. im outside the jurisdiction to carry my toy, after i come back i;ll post it ASAP.
sorry for my English.
:)

supershaji
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by supershaji » Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:03 am

Guns_Lover wrote:plz giv me some time. im outside the jurisdiction to carry my toy, after i come back i;ll post it ASAP.
sorry for my English.
:)
your time is up bro! now post those pictures already!
chitty-vitty, bang-shang

nm
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by nm » Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:04 pm

I had booked an IOF pistol in May, 2013 and just recieved call letter with pistol collection date of Dec, 2013.

I won't be able to collect pistol on above date.

Any member having idea of procedure for change in collection date could share their experience?

Also, has anybody off late taken the NOC from GSF despite having All India License.

Thanks,
NM

supershaji
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by supershaji » Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:20 pm

nm wrote: Also, has anybody off late taken the NOC from GSF despite having All India License.

Thanks,
NM
As far as I know, the NOC is to be procured from the local AL issuing authorities, yes?

Please get this clarified before venturing out to collect your pistol.
chitty-vitty, bang-shang

veeveeaar
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by veeveeaar » Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:24 pm

If you have ALL INDIA LICENCE,you just need a NOC for IMPORT of firearm into your native district given by your DM to GSF and GSF area authorities. No TL (form XX) is required from CSF area DM orDC or COP.

Jyotirmai
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Jyotirmai » Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:34 pm

krishna5577 wrote:
singguri wrote:very thankful to all who have shared their experience at gsf. self to go to kolkata for same purpose, so grateful.
I m the new member to the forum and I have booked .32 pistol from GSF in last year. Now I have been called for collection of the same in January 2013 and my reporting time is scheduled at 9.00 aon 17-1-2012. So plz tell me that it is permissible to reach GSF by delay of 1.5 hrs. and would I got the pistol at Date of collection e.g. 18-1-2012 or they will take more days. pls
answer me
Hi! Krishna, i am also under the same situation, may get late by couple of hours, will they allow? Thanks in anticipation

Jyotirmai
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Jyotirmai » Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:38 pm

nm wrote:I had booked an IOF pistol in May, 2013 and just recieved call letter with pistol collection date of Dec, 2013.

I won't be able to collect pistol on above date.

Any member having idea of procedure for change in collection date could share their experience?

Also, has anybody off late taken the NOC from GSF despite having All India License.

Thanks,
NM
HI NM, Actually i have also received call letter at short notice, I also want to postponed the collection date. I would appreciate if you can tell me what further collection date I can expect, and what I need to do for the same. Thanks in anticipation..
Rgds