Beretta "Puma" Model 70 in 32

Posts related to handguns (pistols, revolvers)
Risala
Shooting true
Shooting true

Beretta "Puma" Model 70 in 32

Post by Risala » Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:48 pm

Checked it out this morning with one the dealers in Del.
Out of the box,mint condition.Just the way one would like it.
A piece, one would go the whole nine yards for.
The only problem is that he is asking for 5 plus. :cry:
Sanjay

For Advertising mail webmaster
penpusher

Re: Beretta "Puma" Model 70 in 32

Post by penpusher » Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:57 pm

It's a 32 and shoots the same bullets as the Indian .32 pistol.In this price you can get 8 of the latter.Or buy one iOF .32 pistol,one EJ Churchill 30-06/William Evans .375 double rifle and one Brno 12 ga DB and still have money for a shoot in USA or UK

penpusher

Risala
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by Risala » Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:05 pm

penpusher";p="15787 wrote:It's a 32 and shoots the same bullets as the Indian .32 pistol.In this price you can get 8 of the latter.

penpusher
There is a difference bet owning a Prado or a ML 320 and a Dozen Indica's. :lol:

Sanjay

Mack The Knife
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Mack The Knife » Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:15 pm

Why is this in the sale section?

eljefe
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by eljefe » Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:32 pm

When I was offered a 12 sidelock self opening and a 30-06 Enfield action bolt for my ppk/s (yeah, same as the one which triggered off the last full moon madness) I thought the dealer was joking.
looks like these things happen far too often in Delhi to be called a one off occurence...wonder who plonks down that kind of cash...
Sanjay , do you want this as a commercial advert for people to contact you or is it just a post?
Please do move if required.If not a sale advert, suggest you move it to Gen or handguns section?
''It dont mean a thing, if it aint got that zing!''

"...Oh but if I went 'round sayin' I was Emperor, just because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away..."

Risala
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by Risala » Mon Mar 26, 2007 7:13 pm

Asif,

Aint no madness,that was self inflicted and heavily fueled.Dont read too much bet the lines,definitely not trying to step on anyones toes,,.Ouch!Just a regular post.
I was out today after a long time looking for some cleaning eqpt.The dealer Shamsudin Gun House (is listed in the dealers sec) showed me the piece.
I liked what I saw,thought I would share it with all of you cause such pieces are far and few,end of story.Period.

Those who have both the passion and the moolah might just go for it,provided they are aware of it.
Use the analogy 1 Prado =12 Indica's
Have seen a couple of members on this forum showing intrest in expesnive hardware.

Personally am on the look out for a good Shotgun,and would gladly appreciate it,if anyone came forward recomending one.
Isnt sharing exp one of the things IFG is all about.

Cheers
Sanjay

penpusher

Post by penpusher » Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:50 pm

The sad part is that it's just an ordinary firearm commanding the price of 3-4 custom made handguns in a more serious calibre than .32 ACP.

penpusher

Risala
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by Risala » Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:52 pm

On target,bulls eyet,this is just a reflection of the times we live in.
OT perhaps this is where IFG can makea diff once it achieves a critical mass,try to bring about a change in the gun ownership laws by bringing in other like minded groups like NRAI etc etc at some stage.
Missed out on the earlier post, I own and drive an Indica,waiting to raise funds for the other 11 and then take a call. :lol:
Reminds me of the PT 76 in the old days,comes out unscathed each time it has had a minor collision,guess it's the steel from one Tata.May be they need to consider making a bid for IOF.
Sanjay

fojy
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by fojy » Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:45 pm

:agree: