IOF ASHANI .32 pistol

Posts related to handguns (pistols, revolvers)
winnie_the_pooh
Veteran
Veteran

Re: IOF ASHANI .32 pistol

Post by winnie_the_pooh » Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:18 am

Lawman wrote:Why people keep arms in our country. 95% for status symbol and macho (syndrome) as stated by Vineet
Can you please share with us the basis for this statement? You do not sound like some one who supports Indian's right to own guns.In fact the right opposite of 'Indians For Guns'

If you read Vineet's statement carefully,you will realize he did not say anything like that.

For Advertising mail webmaster
devender kumar
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by devender kumar » Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:02 pm

:P :P :cheers: :P :P
Dear all

Wish u best of luck and happy shooting for those who succeeded to got their weapon. I want to share my experience to obtain my weapon 0.32 cal. ASHANI. I started my journey by DURANTO HWH at 1 PM sharp from NEW DELHI Stn. Rly. on 06th. of Dec. 2011, which I like the most. I reached at 06.40 AM at Howrah Junction, took my taxi for GSF and reached at 07.10 AM. there was a great rush due to cancellation of deliveries of PISTOLS in connection of Assembly Elections of West Bengal as well as the current supply. The security people seems not familiar to handle such a rush. However people managed to enter the FY. The FY people were good and managed to handle such big rush.
Than we reached the Lal Bazar HQ to obtain TL as most of the people didn`t have All India Licenses. :deadhorse: Again HQ people were incapable to handle such a rush, The Baboos inside took three hours for half hour job. they work unnecessarily upto 07 PM. than we reached GSF. there they worked by 08.00 PM to attend the rush.

Next morning they started entries at 11.45 AM. Again the security people showed their incapability while inner people managed to keep their stars shining bright. by 03.30 I got my weapon and reached again LAL BAZAR to purchase 10 Pops. after loading my gun I reached Lal Bazar market for marketing. By 06.40 I reached Airport to get my flight back to Delhi. I reported the Airport staff about my weapon. They made some documentation and got my bag in their custody. When I reached the Delhi Airport a person was waiting for me to handover my bag. I checked my weapon and left for my sweet home town.
:cheers:

Lawman
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Lawman » Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:25 pm

Congratulation.

devender kumar
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by devender kumar » Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:51 am

Lawman wrote:Congratulation.
Thanks

sandhurs1
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by sandhurs1 » Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:48 am

devender kumar wrote::P :P :cheers: :P :P
Dear all

Wish u best of luck and happy shooting for those who succeeded to got their weapon. I want to share my experience to obtain my weapon 0.32 cal. ASHANI. I started my journey by DURANTO HWH at 1 PM sharp from NEW DELHI Stn. Rly. on 06th. of Dec. 2011, which I like the most. I reached at 06.40 AM at Howrah Junction, took my taxi for GSF and reached at 07.10 AM. there was a great rush due to cancellation of deliveries of PISTOLS in connection of Assembly Elections of West Bengal as well as the current supply. The security people seems not familiar to handle such a rush. However people managed to enter the FY. The FY people were good and managed to handle such big rush.
Than we reached the Lal Bazar HQ to obtain TL as most of the people didn`t have All India Licenses. :deadhorse: Again HQ people were incapable to handle such a rush, The Baboos inside took three hours for half hour job. they work unnecessarily upto 07 PM. than we reached GSF. there they worked by 08.00 PM to attend the rush.

Next morning they started entries at 11.45 AM. Again the security people showed their incapability while inner people managed to keep their stars shining bright. by 03.30 I got my weapon and reached again LAL BAZAR to purchase 10 Pops. after loading my gun I reached Lal Bazar market for marketing. By 06.40 I reached Airport to get my flight back to Delhi. I reported the Airport staff about my weapon. They made some documentation and got my bag in their custody. When I reached the Delhi Airport a person was waiting for me to handover my bag. I checked my weapon and left for my sweet home town.

Congratulation.
My query
You took which airline from kolkatta to delhi?
Did they charged anything for this service?

devender kumar
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by devender kumar » Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:59 pm

sandhurs1 wrote:
Dear all

Congratulation.
My query
Indigo, No they didn`t charged anything for carying pistol. They do charge only permissible luggage. I also enquired from Kingfisher airline. They also do not charge for the same.

sandhurs1
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by sandhurs1 » Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:14 pm

devender kumar wrote:
sandhurs1 wrote:
Dear all

Congratulation.
My query
Indigo, No they didn`t charged anything for carying pistol. They do charge only permissible luggage. I also enquired from Kingfisher airline. They also do not charge for the same.

For IFG members attention Jetlite Airline has started charging Rs.5000 since 15-11-2011 for this service.

abs_143
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by abs_143 » Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:05 pm

Fortunately, at last i have received reporting date of 10-Feb-2012 At Gsf. I would be reaching there by train a day prior to my reporting date, hopefully in morning if Indian railway would be punctual enough.

I request you all veterans to kindly provide tips and suggestions for my visit and collection of pistol. About my stay there and vegetarian food. As someone told me fish is very popular there. Kindly throw some light on tourist places of kolkata also. As I am keen to visit such places also.

Thanks In Advance

Regards
Abs_143

devender kumar
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by devender kumar » Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:29 am

abs_143 wrote:Fortunately, at last i have received reporting date of 10-Feb-2012 At Gsf. I would be reaching there by train a day prior to my reporting date, hopefully in morning if Indian railway would be punctual enough.

I request you all veterans to kindly provide tips and suggestions for my visit and collection of pistol. About my stay there and vegetarian food. As someone told me fish is very popular there. Kindly throw some light on tourist places of kolkata also. As I am keen to visit such places also.

Thanks In Advance

Regards
Abs_143
You may reach a day before your reporting date, But beware of Dalals in CCU. They are waiting for you from your step-in to CCU till step out. after that you are safe. OK Wish you best of Journey. Pl. post uour experience there.

veeveeaar
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by veeveeaar » Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:22 pm

Mr devender kumar. Who are these "" DALALS and what is CCU . Pl. elaborate in minute detail as to how much fee for T L ,where to pay . Is the challan in ENGLISH and so on.

devender kumar
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by devender kumar » Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:07 pm

veeveeaar wrote:Mr devender kumar. Who are these "" DALALS and what is CCU . Pl. elaborate in minute detail as to how much fee for T L ,where to pay . Is the challan in ENGLISH and so on.
Dalaals means you will find dalaals at Rly Stn. for hiring taxies, for rooms for other services etc., but in the Factory you will feel happy. But even at Laal Bazar HQ some dalals are there to help you for saving you from Que. and CCU means Kolkata.

veeveeaar
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by veeveeaar » Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:46 am

Thanks .

dsingh
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by dsingh » Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:56 pm

Lawman wrote:Why people keep arms in our country. 95% for status symbol and macho (syndrome) as stated by Vineet. :agree: with winnie.

Lawman
It is out of context and it is a view propagated by antigun media and .If we support them it will harm our cause .Secondly those getting arms as status symbol r mostly getting illegal arms to intidimate other people but no one is seeing other aspect that those unlawful persons never cares for legal action.Recent example are the recovery of 8 and 6 pistols in Punjab all illegal due to elctions in punjab but licenseholders r treated like crminals during elction times policemen visit the houses to ask for deposit of arms.

devender kumar
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by devender kumar » Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:01 am

dsingh wrote:
Lawman wrote:Why people keep arms in our country. 95% for status symbol and macho (syndrome) as stated by Vineet. :agree: with winnie.

Lawman
It is out of context and it is a view propagated by antigun media and .If we support them it will harm our cause .Secondly those getting arms as status symbol r mostly getting illegal arms to intidimate other people but no one is seeing other aspect that those unlawful persons never cares for legal action.Recent example are the recovery of 8 and 6 pistols in Punjab all illegal due to elctions in punjab but licenseholders r treated like crminals during elction times policemen visit the houses to ask for deposit of arms.
:lol: ROTFL ROTFL :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: ROTFL ROTFL :lol: Everyone is agree with your openion. It is true, but all depends on Policemen. In other viewif some mishappening occurs, The same policemen shall call youand entertain as worst criminals, so it is better to deposit our arms with them or with your dealer etc.
:cheers: enjoy happy depositing.

Happy
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by Happy » Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:11 pm

Dear sandhurs,
where did you get the black holster......
can you pm me the address please.
Regards
Happy.