IOF ASHANI .32 pistol

Posts related to handguns (pistols, revolvers)
devender kumar
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Re: IOF ASHANI .32 pistol

Post by devender kumar » Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:46 am

Sirs If someone have a list of some good gunsmiths in Meerut/ghaziabad

For Advertising mail webmaster
luckyluvsall
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by luckyluvsall » Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:16 am

Where is this Bobby Sidhu from ? Can you give me his address and cell number please...

sonuvecv
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by sonuvecv » Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:24 pm

Good evening friends.My brother's arm licence has been approved .He is interested in purchasing IOF .32 Ashani pistol,we have planned to purchase it from local arm dealer who is offering black .32 pistol for 98 thousand in Gwalior (m.p).Can you please suggest is it the correct price?pls suggest hoe can we insure that particular pistol we are getting will function correctly. Shall we test the pistol by firing before purchase? Please help

devender kumar
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by devender kumar » Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:56 am

Hi experts ! Is there any good gunsmiths in punjab. I wish to modified my 0. 32 ASHANI. If modifications are legal. Guide me accordingly.

Sakobav
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by Sakobav » Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:25 am

saharaabhishek

Bobby is on higher side no doubt but then again his work as you said is great its legal and you have a pistol which in case of need ( I hope never arises) its gonna fire reliably ( you have cycle 100 shots without issue) ..remember the mastercard add Pistol Rs 70 K+ Mods Rs 62K and then life saver/safety/ confidence in your weapon -- its priceless 8) . Your pistol looks like latest brand new gun. Good luck fire it safely :cheers:

Cheers

Added in 2 minutes 47 seconds:
devender kumar wrote:Hi experts ! Is there any good gunsmiths in punjab. I wish to modified my 0. 32 ASHANI. If modifications are legal. Guide me accordingly.
Devender check Booby Sidhu name and address on this board -- he is from patiala good luck

devender kumar
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by devender kumar » Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:12 am

Thanks ! ngrewals, I will try for it. Any other gunsmith which you feel is less expensive and also a good one.

sonuvecv
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by sonuvecv » Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:31 pm

sonuvecv wrote:Good evening friends.My brother's arm licence has been approved .He is interested in purchasing IOF .32 Ashani pistol,we have planned to purchase it from local arm dealer who is offering black .32 pistol for 98 thousand in Gwalior (m.p).Can you please suggest is it the correct price?pls suggest hoe can we insure that particular pistol we are getting will function correctly. Shall we test the pistol by firing before purchase? Please help
Finally purchased Ashani for 98000 from my gun dealer got 20 cartridges one cover and box with it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by sonuvecv on Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

rajaiswal92
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by rajaiswal92 » Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:10 am

My pistol has been acting very weird after firing around the triger is not coming back up again I have to pinch The triger and pull it up and then it will fire normally after the second round as been fired I will have to repeat the same process again. Is the spring inside the trigger going bad?

dheeraj_1772
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by dheeraj_1772 » Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:07 pm

If it's in warranty period then get it repaired from GSF / RFI, free of cost...they do it

dheeraj_1772
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by dheeraj_1772 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:48 am

During a recent firing practice, one bullet / projectile struck in the barrel of my Ashani Pistol... will be giving it to GSF for resolving the issue...
IMG_1284.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

dharmendra
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by dharmendra » Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:44 pm

sonuvecv wrote:
sonuvecv wrote:Good evening friends.My brother's arm licence has been approved .He is interested in purchasing IOF .32 Ashani pistol,we have planned to purchase it from local arm dealer who is offering black .32 pistol for 98 thousand in Gwalior (m.p).Can you please suggest is it the correct price?pls suggest hoe can we insure that particular pistol we are getting will function correctly. Shall we test the pistol by firing before purchase? Please help
Finally purchased Ashani for 98000 from my gun dealer got 20 cartridges one cover and box with it.
:agree: price pistol GSF metal gun is looking but complaints polished out running the gun but price is good my home is gwalior mp

dharmendra
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by dharmendra » Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:57 pm

dear friend r f i pistol old looking and polishe out continue firing best pistol g s f pistol metal gun

dharmendra
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by dharmendra » Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:59 pm

dharmendra wrote:
sonuvecv wrote:
:agree: price pistol GSF metal gun is looking but complaints polished out running the gun but price is good my home is gwalior mp
dear friend note www gsf.com is correct price

dharmendra
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by dharmendra » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:03 pm

dear friend r f i pistol old looking and polishe out continue firing best pistol g s f pistol metal gun

casual shooter
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by casual shooter » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:14 pm

Is it legal to CNC the frame, slide etc of ashani from titanium slab, and discard the old steel ones to reduce the weight....