IOF ASHANI .32 pistol

Posts related to handguns (pistols, revolvers)
bhaskar
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by bhaskar » Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:55 am

veejosh";p="27884 wrote: Congrats Bhaskar and safe shooting with all the little ammo permitted!!!!
Vikas
thanks vikas.... by the way i don't have any problem with the little ammo permitted on my license.. coz we already have 3 more .32 pistols in our family... and they don't use the ammo so frequently... plus i always have some good friends like you and others from whom i can borrow if needed ....

For Advertising mail webmaster
bhaskar
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by bhaskar » Fri Sep 28, 2007 11:00 am

cottage cheese";p="27896 wrote: Hey Bhaskar,

Congrats! Shoot well and safe.

The pistol is still horrid...nothing has changed other than the brown grips....well at least it shoots!

Regards,
CC
HI CC, thanks for congratulating me.... definitely their are no remarkable changes from the old version .... but apart from the grip they have also given a new shade ... where it was pure steel color in the older version ... its little metallic copper shade now.... they have improved the quality of magazines also... they are no more problematic ... plus i found it more smooth than old model...

bhaskar
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by bhaskar » Fri Sep 28, 2007 11:08 am

saahil";p="27905 wrote: hi bhaskar
concrats on your possession of a brand new pistol.the new ashani looks better,even i booked one last november sent the full payment of 57k,even got a collection letter on feb 14 of this year but i dont know at the last moment i backed off and opted .22 rev. now i think i know why because my destiny wants me to have a better version.bhaskar do you have any idea why did they modify it from eight to seven round.did you get any cleaning kit or any carry case etc. with your gun. concrats once again. happy and safe shooting.did you bring bullet too.if so at what cost because now im also planning to grab one. take care.and enjoyyyyyyyy
Hi sahil, thanks for every thing... well i think you can go for the new model... its still of 8 rounds mag... but definitely better than the old magazines.. i got a carry box, cleaning kit (just a screw driver looking thing headed with plastic fiber brush), and so called hosteler (but not worth for keeping your gun). i got the bullets from my place only thats Ghaziabad... they are costing like 60/- coz their is little shortage in supply hear..the new price of pistol with additional mag is 57,826/- now... but will recommend to go for it...
Last edited by bhaskar on Fri Sep 28, 2007 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

bhaskar
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by bhaskar » Fri Sep 28, 2007 11:09 am

Sanjay";p="27926 wrote: Bhaskar,

Congrats on the new acquisition,shoot safe.

Enjoy these moments and the times to come,it aint as bad as it is made out to be :wink:

Sanjay
thanks sanjay..

penpusher

Re: Guidance for buying IOF .32 pistol

Post by penpusher » Fri Sep 28, 2007 11:31 am

Since the pistol that you have bought seems to be functioning well,thank your stars that you have got a good piece.Get a proper holster for it.Try to find a good gunsmith who can fit a proper sight on the pistol.And most important of all,practice with it.A safety tip,don't carry it cocked and locked.

Rudra
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Re: IOF ASHANI .32 pistol

Post by Rudra » Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:24 pm

nice naam Karan Sid :wink:

Rudra
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Rudra » Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:31 pm

Yes sss is right do practice with it. don't just behave like a kanjoos ammo preserver. :wink:

Rudra

saahil
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by saahil » Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:45 pm

hi bhaskar
after having a look of your baby i feel like going to get one.now im planning to sell my .22 rev and then ill book one for me.please send some good quality pics of your delicate darling.take care.

saahil
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by saahil » Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:35 pm

hi all
for we indians "ashani" is not "ashanti" but it is "aa-shanti".we can buy a pistol in just 60k. is it not really true in indian context.take care.

Rudra
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Rudra » Sun Sep 30, 2007 1:08 am

cool comment Sahil
But four times is a little more than enough :wink:

Regards

Rudra

saahil
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by saahil » Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:57 pm

HI RUDRA
im sorry that was a technical mistake.take care.

Rudra
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Rudra » Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:13 am

well thats OK dude

badshah0522
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by badshah0522 » Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:45 am

penpusher";p="27888 wrote:Is that a dogs leash attached to the pistol?
:D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: cannot control my emotions after reading..

bhaskar
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by bhaskar » Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:46 pm

Hi Guys,

This topic is really taking interesting twists..

As most of you know that i bought my new Ashani pistol this month.. i was thinking on the lines of getting it modified.. by bluing it and wooden grips...

There are two concerns:

1. Is bluing the gun a perfect solution for rust?

2. As my handgun is new and still in warranty period for one year, by modifying the gun would i be breaching the warranty clause? OR should i wait for an year before getting it modified?...

on the other hand if somebody can post a pic of blued ashani pistol that will be of great help to take my decision...

regards
Bhaskar

badshah0522
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by badshah0522 » Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:48 pm

bhaskar";p="28129 wrote: Hi Guys,

This topic is really taking interesting twists..

As most of you know that i bought my new Ashani pistol this month.. i was thinking on the lines of getting it modified
on the other hand if somebody can post a pic of blued ashani pistol that will be of great help to take my decision...

regards
Bhaskar
Well i can post them in November when ill reach india.I have a modified pistol,blued,grip made out of Horn,removed the ugly ring on the barrel.looks pretty.
"Strength is not about how strong u can kick, it's about how strong the life is kicking u and u standup again to keep on going"