Posts related to rifles.
Baljit
Shooting true
Shooting true

Re: My New Long Range Precision Toy

Post by Baljit » Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:46 am

Thank's, Vikram your comment allways welcome. :cheers: :cheers:

Thank's CK i like that drink can you make one for me ? :cheers: :cheers:

Thank's, Haji and Sukhraj, i think i should take some shooting lessons from you guy's. Let me know when you guy's have a time for me. :roll:

Baljit
Last edited by Baljit on Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

For Advertising mail webmaster
Baljit
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by Baljit » Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:04 am

prashantsingh wrote:Wow Baljit. Great shooting.
Just saw a Black Bear put up a poster in the jungles of British Columbia.
"Beware of Baljit. He's now got a New Gun"
:cheers: :cheers:
Ha Ha Prashant, i think thay should done this before hunting season open if not then thay are going to feal sorry.because thay all in my range and i am not going to let them go to far. ROTFL

Baljit

Baljit
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by Baljit » Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:06 am

mundaire wrote:Really sweet rifle buddy, congratulations! Look forward to seeing how she does with your handloads :)

Cheers!
Abhijeet

Thank you Abhijeet bhi for you comment. :cheers:

Baljit

xl_target
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by xl_target » Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:51 am

Well done Baljit. You have a fine rifle! That is very creditable for the first shots with a new rifle.

If you can do that with factory ammo, I'm waiting to see what you can do with your handloads, especially once you get used to the rifle. Please continue to keep us posted
“Never give in, never give in, never; never; never; never – in nothing, great or small, large or petty – never give in except to convictions of honor and good sense” — Winston Churchill, Oct 29, 1941

Baljit
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by Baljit » Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:17 pm

Thank's xl, as soon as i have the powder then i am going to put test fire with my own ammo.yes i will post my other range report for you guy's.

Baljit

MoA
Veteran
Veteran

Post by MoA » Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:05 am

Baljit,

Let me know if you want any hand load recipies. I have had good luck with federal brass, 196 SMK's and VV 560, with CCI BR primers. The loads are hot and worked wonderfully in my SHR 970.

timmy
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by timmy » Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:15 am

Baljit, you are starting to throw them into a single hole! Well done. I can see you will have lots of fun hand loading for that toy! Thanks for sharing.
“There is nothing new in the world except the history you do not know”

Harry S. Truman

Baljit
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by Baljit » Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:05 am

timmy wrote:Baljit, you are starting to throw them into a single hole! Well done. I can see you will have lots of fun hand loading for that toy! Thanks for sharing.

Thank's Timmy, i have other Range Report for you guy's , wait couple more day's because i am very busy in these days.i am sure before Sat.i'll post that Report.

Baljit

Baljit
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by Baljit » Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:08 am

MoA wrote:Baljit,

Let me know if you want any hand load recipies. I have had good luck with federal brass, 196 SMK's and VV 560, with CCI BR primers. The loads are hot and worked wonderfully in my SHR 970.

Thank's MoA, i have my own Recipies and i like to stick with it ,i'll post my Range Report for you guy's in couple days.

Baljit

ckkalyan
Veteran
Veteran

Post by ckkalyan » Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:48 pm

Baljit wrote:i'll post my Range Report for you guy's in couple days. Baljit
Balle, balle! "Range Pe Mangal"! Hooray - look forward to your hand-loaded recipe, single hole shoting and range reports/menu, Baljit! :lol: :D
When guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns!

Baljit
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by Baljit » Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:33 am

March-01,2012
Hello Guy's.
First allow me to apologize for the delay becouse i am very busy in my family life and hoping things going back to normal very soon.Today i have some time so i am posting my Range Report for all my friends how are waiting for this ,like XL,Parshant,Timmy,CK, Abhijeet and all the members on IFG.

As i promise to you guy's for my other Range Report so here it is.Before i am going further i like to share with you all, my new reloading press,it's Lee 4 hole turret press.i buy this for my 300 WIN.MAG.

Here is my both press on my reloading table, my Dillion 650XL and Lee 4 hole turret press.
Here is my Lee 4 hole turret press, i am not going to reload any other caliber on this press it's only for my 300WIN.MAG. :D
Here is first batch of my favorites ammo. for this toy it's a hot load.
Ready for the Range. ROTFL
Here is my first target at 100 yards, as you guy's can see in this picture how accurate this ammo is.it's under half inch. group of five rounds at 100 yards. ROTFL
Here is my secound target at 200 yards,i dont know how i pull my last shot on the right side, other then that it's going to be just over half inch. at 200 yards. :)

I start with light loads and work all the way to max.load.as i am going from light load to max load i am getinge more and more accuracy and now it's max.load and hot as well.Let me know how you guy's like this.
I am very happy with this accuracy. :cheers:

Thank's
Baljit
Last edited by Baljit on Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Baljit
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by Baljit » Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:38 am

ckkalyan wrote:
Baljit wrote:i'll post my Range Report for you guy's in couple days. Baljit
Balle, balle! "Range Pe Mangal"! Hooray - look forward to your hand-loaded recipe, single hole shoting and range reports/menu, Baljit! :lol: :D

Thank's CK, i post my Range Report for you guy's , you know me i like "Range Pe Mangal"! haha :cheers:

Baljit

ckkalyan
Veteran
Veteran

Post by ckkalyan » Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:58 pm

Hey Baljit Bro,

The new 300 Win Mag, equipment looks so compact against your earlier re-loader on the same table...new technology I guess? Would love to hear the differences between the RED and BLUE mechanisms.

Target / Zeroing: Very, very nice - PHEW! :shock: Amazing! Well done man...no more powder required.

Now honestly, I think you lost that copper penny after the 100 yard shots :lol: Never mind let me see if I can find some nice dimes for you to compare at 200 Yards. Great grouping, sir...

The ammo looks delicious - happy to provide a final polishing hand from my end - ha, ha - LOL!

:cheers:
When guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns!

Baljit
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by Baljit » Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:29 pm

Thank's CK,
My new reloader just sample press if i compact against blue it nothing ,because bule have a auto index every thing but on my new press you have to feed the brass by hand. :?
Here is link for this press.
http://leeprecision.com/reloading-presses/

Ha,Ha ,i really miss you when i am doing final polishing ,sure i need help. :D
sure you have to find lot's of panny and dimes for me so i can use them. haha :cheers:

Baljit

xl_target
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by xl_target » Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:46 pm

Wow! Better than half MOA. Good Shooting!
So are you done developing your load or are you still working it up?
“Never give in, never give in, never; never; never; never – in nothing, great or small, large or petty – never give in except to convictions of honor and good sense” — Winston Churchill, Oct 29, 1941