SIG & Caracal???

Posts related to rifles.
pistolero
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Re: SIG & Caracal???

Post by pistolero » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:46 pm

Hello Maroon_d3vil,

Do you have any insight on the proposed AK103 Plant, that was supposed to be setup?

Is this happening?

-P
"Whatever is begun in anger ends in shame."

For Advertising mail webmaster
Maroon_d3vil
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by Maroon_d3vil » Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:44 pm

Kalashnikov Concern has renamed the 100M-Series of AK Rifles to 200-Series. I m sharing a link of recent interview of director Vladimir Dmitriev. Adding a snippet with translation.

https://ria.ru/amp/20190124/1549790346.html

Translation: "In the process of negotiations, we explained that over the past 50 years, the Kalashnikov assault rifle, to put it mildly, has changed, we have new modifications, more interesting, and, most likely, we will come to the conclusion that we will change the product. This will not be the AK of the 100th series, it will be similar to the AK-203, that is, a much more technically advanced product. As far as we know, this suits the MoD, and the production side is also ready. This is a case where I think increase in price may be justified"

They'll meet the officials this month in New Delhi. Lets keep finger crossed and see what comes up.

Regards,
Maroon_d3vil
"If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun". -- The Dalai Lama

Maroon_d3vil
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by Maroon_d3vil » Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:04 am

Ah! Was just going through and this article poped up! :) Lets wait for the things on ground.

https://www.timesnownews.com/india/arti ... esh/362042

Maroon_d3vil
"If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun". -- The Dalai Lama

russianshooter3
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by russianshooter3 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:57 am

Maroon_d3vil wrote:Kalashnikov Concern has renamed the 100M-Series of AK Rifles to 200-Series. I m sharing a link of recent interview of director Vladimir Dmitriev. Adding a snippet with translation.

https://ria.ru/amp/20190124/1549790346.html

Translation: "In the process of negotiations, we explained that over the past 50 years, the Kalashnikov assault rifle, to put it mildly, has changed, we have new modifications, more interesting, and, most likely, we will come to the conclusion that we will change the product. This will not be the AK of the 100th series, it will be similar to the AK-203, that is, a much more technically advanced product. As far as we know, this suits the MoD, and the production side is also ready. This is a case where I think increase in price may be justified"

They'll meet the officials this month in New Delhi. Lets keep finger crossed and see what comes up.

Regards,
Maroon_d3vil
Sir your know russian language? or use google translate?

Added in 4 minutes 12 seconds:
some new AK platform

pistolero
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by pistolero » Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:06 pm

I just read that the AK203 will be manufactured in India, and headed by no less than a Major General.

Despite snails pace, I am glad that this is finally happening!

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/ind ... 984522.cms

I do think of the Logistics with 3 different calibers, but anyway lets get something better than INSAS
"Whatever is begun in anger ends in shame."

russianshooter3
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by russianshooter3 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:43 pm

pistolero wrote:I just read that the AK203 will be manufactured in India, and headed by no less than a Major General.

Despite snails pace, I am glad that this is finally happening!

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/ind ... 984522.cms

I do think of the Logistics with 3 different calibers, but anyway lets get something better than INSAS
Strange AK on foto with 223 magazine
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Maroon_d3vil
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by Maroon_d3vil » Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:06 pm

pistolero wrote:I do think of the Logistics with 3 different calibers, but anyway lets get something better than INSAS
Exactly. Almost 20 years since Kargil war and we are using the same weapon. I feel angry and at the same time laugh whenever I meet an intellectual praising this POS. :evil: :) My only question is what would you do in a life threatening situation when your rifle gets jammed. And they don't have any answer then.

Regards,
Maroon_d3vil

russianshooter3
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by russianshooter3 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:14 pm

Maroon_d3vil wrote:
pistolero wrote:I do think of the Logistics with 3 different calibers, but anyway lets get something better than INSAS
Exactly. Almost 20 years since Kargil war and we are using the same weapon. I feel angry and at the same time laugh whenever I meet an intellectual praising this POS. :evil: :) My only question is what would you do in a life threatening situation when your rifle gets jammed. And they don't have any answer then.

Regards,
Maroon_d3vil
точно по русски не говорит! :D

Maroon_d3vil
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by Maroon_d3vil » Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:17 pm

russianshooter3 wrote:
Maroon_d3vil wrote:

Regards,
Maroon_d3vil
точно по русски не говорит! :D
I don't understand russian my friend! I had used translator in my earlier post for the ease of others.

Maroon_d3vil