What NOT TO teach children!!!

A posts related to self defence/ home defence. Please post anything related to legal aspects in the 'Legal Eagle' section.
ArmisNine
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by ArmisNine » Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:11 pm

Last edited by ArmisNine on Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

For Advertising mail webmaster
mercury
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Re: What NOT TO teach children!!!

Post by mercury » Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:44 pm

besides harming the children and innocent people....that guy can get get into serious trouble with the law and even have his permit withdrawn...that is if he is not influentially connected !!!!

many, many years ago i had taken my fathers pistol to the commisioners office to get the permit renewed as my father was out station.....very irresponsible of my father to ask me do so but fortunately the commissioner was a gentleman. sat me down ...and took me through how serious an offence it was to carry/ use some one elses weapon.

only the permit holder is autherised to carry or use the weapon noted on the permit.
Throw me to the wolves....I will return leading the pack.

captrakshitsharma
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by captrakshitsharma » Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:11 pm

@ kartik why so much hate... Are you a gun enthusiast / Progun or Antigun? Or are you a fence sitter? What you found funny in your post in the humor section seemed like antigun sentiment....
I dont dial 911... I dial .357

mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:43 pm

mercury wrote:besides harming the children and innocent people....that guy can get get into serious trouble with the law and even have his permit withdrawn...that is if he is not influentially connected !!!!

many, many years ago i had taken my fathers pistol to the commisioners office to get the permit renewed as my father was out station.....very irresponsible of my father to ask me do so but fortunately the commissioner was a gentleman. sat me down ...and took me through how serious an offence it was to carry/ use some one elses weapon.

only the permit holder is autherised to carry or use the weapon noted on the permit.
An adult may legally carry a license holders gun for the purpose of renewal/ repair on a simple authority letter from the license holder. This is true to the best of my knowledge.

Cheers!
Abhijeet
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

hamiclar01
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by hamiclar01 » Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:52 pm

mercury wrote:

I do not know of which area you belong, but the Delhi Police arms licensing wing clearly allows non license holders, armed with authority letters to conduct renewals. I speak from personal experience as my father has twice renewed my license in my absence carrying an authority letter.

The whole process was transparent and efficient. He neither greased any palms nor used any phone calls from higher ups
"Stan, don't you know the first law of physics? Anything that's fun costs at least eight dollars."

ArmisNine
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by ArmisNine » Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:58 pm

Last edited by ArmisNine on Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

shooter
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by shooter » Tue May 01, 2012 12:13 am

this talk about weightlifting and growth retardation............. I cant believe people still believe this.

If anything, exercise promotes growth.
You want more gun control? Use both hands!

God made man and God made woman, but Samuel Colt made them equal.

One does not hunt in order to kill; on the contrary, one kills in order to have hunted. by Jose Gasset.

rraju2805
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by rraju2805 » Tue May 01, 2012 12:41 am

This is really very bad & dangerous. . .

The gunower should teach his child , how to handle it & he is more careless .
It can hurt the other people or may the childrens.
YOU CAN FOOL SOME OF THE PEOPLE SOMETIME
BUT YOU CAN"T FOOL ALL OF THE PEOPLE ALL TIME

Priyan
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by Priyan » Thu May 03, 2012 11:25 am

Typical nutnfancy video: This is a very nice gun bla bla bla... made out of space age polymer... very nice to hold bla bla bla... but still weights 1.5 ounces more than Glock. THE OUNCES DUDE, THE OUNCES rambling about nothing for hours.

Typical Hicok45 video: Hickok45 here, I found this gun around the home while cleaning. Let's see how it shoots...

Typical FPS Russia video: Hello my friends, this is FPSRussia, today...

Typical Cokeman2423 video: Hai fa*gits... or Hello kitty...

Seriously, if you get pissed at Nutnfancy Cokeman2423 will make you crap live baby dragon at the force of thousand Russian conscripts.
When I'll get to shoot a gun?

dev
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by dev » Thu May 03, 2012 11:38 am

Let's stay on the topic gents. As Miyagi would say,'focus...focus Daniel San..."
To ride, to speak up, to shoot straight.

Skyman
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by Skyman » Sun May 06, 2012 5:49 pm

It seems rednecks are not limited to the US of A, some retards are trying to bring down the population by having children squeeze off rounds from roofs....god help us all.I'm sure the rest of the gun owners have to take the flak if there is a public debate on this.
I would rather hit my target gently than miss hard.