watch this Video and analyise the self defense in India

A posts related to self defence/ home defence. Please post anything related to legal aspects in the 'Legal Eagle' section.
bishnoi29
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

watch this Video and analyise the self defense in India

Post by bishnoi29 » Wed May 09, 2012 10:51 am

A close circuit camera inside a mall across the streets where a broad daylight shootout took place in Gorakhpur, shows the injured Samajwadi party worker, Pappu Nishad scrambling to safety inside the mall

In this shootout some common people also get soot by the shooter's, by these incident i just want to raise the voice of common people who are yelling for their Gun license and government is getting strict on the Gun license law's.

I request the member's for their views

http://videos.oneindia.in/watch/58093/c ... otout.html
PEACE UP GUYS !!!!!

For Advertising mail webmaster
rraju2805
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Re: watch this Video and analyise the self defense in India

Post by rraju2805 » Wed May 09, 2012 2:05 pm

The url does not work please correct it. .
YOU CAN FOOL SOME OF THE PEOPLE SOMETIME
BUT YOU CAN"T FOOL ALL OF THE PEOPLE ALL TIME

mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Wed May 09, 2012 5:44 pm

Some more versions of the same video:

[youtube][/youtube]
English commentary

[youtube][/youtube]
Hindi commentary (better quality video grab)

Cheers!
Abhijeet
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

Priyan
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by Priyan » Wed May 09, 2012 5:55 pm

It's like live version of GTA, such a life in India. I hope it'll improve someday, hopefully in our lifetime.
Last edited by Priyan on Thu May 10, 2012 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
When I'll get to shoot a gun?

Skyman
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by Skyman » Wed May 09, 2012 10:17 pm

few things- did pappu try to use the guy as a human shield at .29?
Kudos to the brave man who took the kids to safety at .37.

lastly, cardio might save your life if you can duck into the ladies room fast enough...and priyan..it's gta 3, in the others people get killed alright.
I would rather hit my target gently than miss hard.

Hammerhead
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by Hammerhead » Wed May 09, 2012 10:38 pm

Watch this video .............Detroit Police Chief got robbed at home ...... !!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news/lo ... 0120508-ms

Former DPD Chief Stanley Knox Robbed at Gunpoint While Cutting His Lawn

Updated: Wednesday, 09 May 2012, 11:56 AM EDT

Taryn Asher

DETROIT (WJBK) -- On a well kept Detroit block, mowing the lawn on a Tuesday afternoon is nothing out of the ordinary and, sadly, either is what happened next.

"They stopped and asked if that was Curtis down there. I said, 'Yes.' And then they started walking back towards me. Then they [sped] up and with a gun in his hand," said Stanley Knox.

The two young men were getting ready to rob a former Detroit police chief.

"I was never afraid. I don't know what I was thinking about," he told us.

Did he feel that there was a chance they might shoot him?

"I thought about it at one point, yes."

He wasn't armed, so Knox tried to physically fight the bad guys off and in the process fell back over his lawnmower.

"They pointed the weapon at me and just gently took it off," he said.

With Knox down on the ground, they took what they could see, his gold necklace and gold bracelet, and then took off running between the houses.

Neighbor Althea Roberts arrived home just as police converged.

"It's scary. He's out here cutting his grass. School was still in. They were picking up kids. I guess they went on a field trip. The church parking lot was full of cars, and then you can't be out here and taking care of your lawn and somebody [pulls] a gun on you?"

Nearly a dozen officers responded to this crime of opportunity. One noticed the thieves left one thing behind. In the middle of the driveway, Knox's gold Detroit police chief medallion that apparently had fallen off the chain and has now been taken into evidence.

"They got lucky, though, because they caught him off guard," Roberts said. "I'm pretty sure it could've turned out a lot differently, and I wish it would've."

"Hate for things like that to happen in the city, but it does, every city," said Knox.

Knox was the police chief in the early nineties. He said he got that medallion for his service. At least he'll be able to get that back.

The suspects are described as black men about six feet tall, 175 pounds, around 19 to 20 years old.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. - Edmund Burke

only32owner
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by only32owner » Thu May 10, 2012 2:46 am

Really Sorry for those who were targeted,
They took there threat perseption , very lightly.
Those who were targeted are also BIG guns, but on this very day , they thought No Guns can make there image good, as now in UP its their own party's Government. Deadly mistake indeed, Keep ur Guns dont listen to the party high commannd also.

Regards.
Ps. Its a political thing with an insiders job. just my 2 cent.

xl_target
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by xl_target » Thu May 10, 2012 6:17 am

Detroit Police Chief got robbed at home
You can't really use Detroit, Chicago or Washington DC as an example of America today.

Detroit is a dying city. Some say unemployment is as bad as 50 percent in Detroit. People are moving out in record numbers, The school system has lost over fifty percent of its student body in the last decade. Large numbers of schools lie abandoned and shuttered. Yet the school teachers there make more money than most of their compatriots in surrounding states.

Large tracts of the city lie in ruined abandonment. Parts of Detroit look like parts of Europe after WW2. Yet once vibrant Detroit has less of a future than war damaged Hamburg had in 1945. Most of it is because of the people who have been elected to run those cities (like Detroit, Chicago and DC) in the last two decades. As its manufacturing base fled the high costs of doing business in the city, so went the jobs. Not much left but the criminals

Since 1950 half of the city’s 1.8 million citizens have put their town in their rear view mirrors. In 1994 the median price of a Detroit home was $41,000. By 2003 the surge in property investment increased it to $98,000. Just 12 months ago it had plummeted to $13,600 and now the same properties are on offer for $7,000. You read that right.
Some interesting links:
http://sometimes-interesting.com/2011/0 ... t-schools/
http://www.globalcrisisnews.com/usa/det ... t/id=1515/
“Never give in, never give in, never; never; never; never – in nothing, great or small, large or petty – never give in except to convictions of honor and good sense” — Winston Churchill, Oct 29, 1941

Priyan
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by Priyan » Thu May 10, 2012 10:39 am

Dear xl_target,
So that's why I see homes on sale for $100 in Detroit. Some of my online friends always point at Detroit as an example of how gang violence can ruin property value (Eh, remember Boys N The Hood). I thought they were joking.
When I'll get to shoot a gun?

xl_target
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by xl_target » Thu May 10, 2012 1:08 pm

It's unfortunate but many of the inner cities are filled with people on the dole. Someone has to pay for this. When people get tired of paying for this and other programs, they go somewhere else. When enough people leave and they can't be taxed any more, the result is what you see. Welfare programs are not the only problems that these cities face. Lavish retirement and benefits for city workers and bureaucrats that outstrip the ability of the city to pay them share some of the blame. Failure to cut spending programs in fear of alienating a segment of voters plays a part in this too.

As citizens of a democracy we all have to be vigilant to choose our legislators from people who will not pander just to special interests. I'm trying not to label people and political philosophies here but the gun issue can be used as a litmus test. Sure, there are people who genuinely believe that violence is not the answer to solving problems and many times they are correct. However, when a politician who is quite aware of crime statistics, is willing to remove the ability for people to defend themselves, then you know that he doesn't care about his constituents. He is willing to pander to anti gun interests just to get elected. If he's willing to leave people defenseless to crime, what other shenanigans is he going to get up to? Can he/she be trusted to be in a position where he/she has the ability to write laws for the common good?

Unfortunately, politics can be such a dirty business that good people can lose interest in taking part in it. So we're left with, well..... politicians. This can apply to any country, not just the US.
“Never give in, never give in, never; never; never; never – in nothing, great or small, large or petty – never give in except to convictions of honor and good sense” — Winston Churchill, Oct 29, 1941