Krav maga sessions @ Powai

A posts related to self defence/ home defence. Please post anything related to legal aspects in the 'Legal Eagle' section.
Vassili Zaitsev
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Krav maga sessions @ Powai

Post by Vassili Zaitsev » Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:43 pm

Hello friends,
Krav maga India (http://www.kravmagaindia.in/) and it's elite instructors are at Powai Hiranandani area.
It has started this month at Heera panna mall.
The 4Square group is organizing the sessions. Age and Sex no bar. I have been practising this since 2011 and can vouch the sessions for fitness and accuracy of techniques.
Please walk in for a demo class.
Time : Monday and Friday each week from 7.30pm to 9pm.
Contact details : 99678 86886/ 98204 46283
"Everything that has a beginning, has an end !!!"

For Advertising mail webmaster
aadhaulya
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Krav maga sessions @ Powai

Post by aadhaulya » Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:28 am

Looks very interesting.

Atul

Vassili Zaitsev
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Vassili Zaitsev » Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:12 pm

It is walking from your place Atul.This one newly opened and getting good response. Come over and check out the class. It is different from other classes as i personally find it more effective.
It is more over a very nice class of fitness n self defence.
Please spread the news if you have interested friends and relatives.

essdee1972
Veteran
Veteran

Post by essdee1972 » Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:09 am

Hi Vassili,

I am in Powai on weekdays, working times. Let's meet up and pay them a visit.
Cheers!

EssDee
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
In a polity, each citizen is to possess his own arms, which are not supplied or owned by the state.Aristotle

Get up, stand up, Stand up for your rights. Get up, stand up, Don't give up the fight.Bob Marley

StampMaster
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by StampMaster » Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:59 pm

Interesting sport.

Krav Maga was made mandatory for IPS trainees in some training institutes, Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel National Police Academy, Hyderabad is one of them.
”Criminals love gun control; it makes their jobs safer.”

Vassili Zaitsev
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Vassili Zaitsev » Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:47 am

Hi EssDee, I am already a student for KM. But please come over and I will be happy to receive you at our next training sessions. It is the Heera Panna Mall in Pawai.
Let me know if you are coming then i can share my number and can guide you to the place.

Next session : Friday 7.30pm to 9pm.

@stampmaster, yes and this is more of a civilian version of KM but special forces, commandoes and police are having a military version of it. Check the website and Mr. Vickey Kapoor is a well known name in the circuit.

James_Bond
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by James_Bond » Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:57 pm

Thanks for info friends Karav Maga is the best self defance option. our R&W agents, commandos learnt it. Its a Isreal Mosad karav maga. Its a street fight best option for se3lf defance . Kindly send me the address on my PM of the concerned person.
With Regards
CODE NAME BOND, JAMES BOND LICENSE TO RKBA

main13
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by main13 » Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:24 pm

StampMaster wrote: Krav Maga was made mandatory for IPS trainees in some training institutes, Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel National Police Academy, Hyderabad is one of them.
It would be a great day when all our newbie IPS babus learn to hold their pistols properly to at least defend themselves in dire situations.. Even our beat constables & darogas aren't far behind in combat incompetence! What happens when you recruit people based on their caste & knowledge of history, geography etc instead of temperament..

Definitely a good value addition for our fauj & paramilitary guys, they're the ones most likely to ever put it to use... The MOD babus really need to introduce skills like free running, basic explosives & cyber espionage knowledge for our police & intelligence agencies instead of goddamn PeeTee as they're more likely to face an 8 foot wall, a tiffin bomb or identity theft than a jihadi with an AK... But if the babus could listen or use common sense, they would cease to be Sarkar Karmchoris.. wouldn't they?!
To every man upon this earth
Death cometh soon or late.
And how can man die better
Than facing fearful odds,
For the ashes of his fathers,
And the temples of his Gods.

Vassili Zaitsev
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Vassili Zaitsev » Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:57 am

@essdee thanks and noted your pm. Please let me know once you are able to come. Happy to help.

@ James bond , bro I have provided the address n the mobile numbers of the organizers. It is very near to Powai Galleria.

It is a powerful tool to self defence. I never faced or engaged since I am learning it from 2011. One of the process we learn n taught how not to engage in any verbal n physical fight on any situations. Walkout from any situations calmly and yet aware of surroundings n people n arms etc. Avoid is the best defence but if at all you cannot avoid then engage but it should be lethal and swift. Effective yet very simple techniques.

StampMaster
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by StampMaster » Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:40 pm

Main sir,

Its not like that our police are not trained. They are trained with bad trainers who themselves do not have hands on experience in the field.

Tactics and crimes changes every 10 years (the way crime is organized and executed). And we still follow pre-independence tactics. If ever our securities agencies are well trained we could have minimized a lot of terrorist activity.

Once a police personnel completes training, he hardly gets to practice his shooting skills. Or to keep himself fit to take control of any situation he is designated to.
”Criminals love gun control; it makes their jobs safer.”

Vassili Zaitsev
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Vassili Zaitsev » Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:05 am

We have covered few corporate house n other places during the International women's day. I always preach and volunteer for safety champions in my organization. KM India had classes over blore, Delhi, hyd, Chennai, thane, Pune n Kolkata n many other places.
Thus not only it will make u fighting fit n loose some calories, your mind will become extremely active and you can face n come out from different difficult situations.
One of my friend met with an accident while driving back to blore. His car was packed with 5 people n toppled. After the accident he described ua that he was in immense pain and broke few ribs but had a calm situation in his mind. He took out his parents and sister and wife out of the car n put them on road side safe. Called up 108 n 100 n till the time we reached the spot n put them in ambulance this guy was awake n didn't succumb or fainted. Body becomes so tough and become shock proof else trust me I saw that car and most of us would have fainted in shock of the accident.

He recently became our blore class instructor n still practices with us. We are proud of him.