IFG 7th Anniversary!

READ FIRST before posting anywhere!
eljefe
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by eljefe » Fri Oct 27, 2006 11:22 pm

Missed the fun guys,
league of Extraordinary INDIAN gunmen , indeed.
Abhijeet, no excuses -I know you throw a great party-feast of reason and flow of soul? or was it the other way around? whatever. Thanks for this great forum, God bless
axx
''It dont mean a thing, if it aint got that zing!''

"...Oh but if I went 'round sayin' I was Emperor, just because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away..."

For Advertising mail webmaster
kanwar76
Eminent IFG'an
Eminent IFG'an

Re: IFG Birthday

Post by kanwar76 » Sat Oct 28, 2006 12:30 am

Hey No body said "HAPPY B'DAY IFG" today... :)

Thanks a lot Abhijeet for providing a common platform for all Indian gun lovers.

Have fun guys.. :)

Inder

PS: What is Rusty's B'day date according to system?
I am the Saint the Soldier that walks in Peace. I am the Humble dust of your feet, But dont think my Spirituality makes me weak. The Heavens will roar if my Kirpan were to speak...

eljefe
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by eljefe » Sat Oct 28, 2006 12:59 am

Inder,
I've been hummimg it from the time I joined up...

"...Oh but if I went 'round sayin' I was Emperor, just because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away..."

mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Sat Oct 28, 2006 1:50 pm

A quick update!

Since there were not many confirmations till yesterday, I had taken the liberty to invite an old school time friend, my brother in law, my co-brother and his younger brother. Dev and Harsh (clownfish) were the only 2 IFG members who could finally make it.

We eventually ended up meeting at Ruby Tuesdays instead of 4S, swapped stories and downed more beers and rum than was good for us... ;) Anyhow, finally got to handle Dev's brand new rifle (it's even better in the flesh) and his crossman pistol - the way the parking attendant was ogling at the guns coming out from the boot, am sure Dev must have gotten away without having to pay for parking! :lol: :mrgreen:

Harsh, who has very "good connections" in the media ;) has promised to help us get more attention on the pro-gun debate!

Cheers!
Abhijeet
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

eljefe
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by eljefe » Sat Oct 28, 2006 3:52 pm

Knowing your propensity to be a good host, I feel bad missing the party-Will make up for it!!
best
Axx

clownfish
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by clownfish » Sun Oct 29, 2006 11:24 am

Great evening guys. Good company and cold beer..can't ask for much more!!
thanks abhijeet for making it happen.

harsh

dev
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by dev » Tue Nov 07, 2006 12:08 pm

Hey Abhijeet,

You haven't done the old grandma trick for IFG...One official b'day and then the real one ;-). Thhhhisshh way we could make sure that Asif also downs a pint or two. You are welcome to try out the QB whenever you have time I am just beginning to zero in at 25 m. Actually a .22 barrel (accessory barrel and bolt) would really make this a very happy toy.

But I had to pay for parking anyway;-) what I was scared of was the parking guy calling the cops and having to explain why I have two toys in the car. But the evening was great and for once you don't feel so alone and insane. So thanks once again for creating the form and God Bless this extraordinary band of brothers.

Regards,

Dev
To ride, to speak up, to shoot straight.

mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:26 pm

It's IFG's 3rd birth anniversary this Saturday! :) IFG came into existence (at Yahoo Groups) on 27th Oct 2004... For all those in Delhi, how about an offline celebration?

Cheers!
Abhijeet

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

Olly
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Olly » Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:33 pm

WOW !! That's great... so an IFG cake would be in order... and ofcourse a merry evening shud follow...

Mack The Knife
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Mack The Knife » Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:37 pm

Asif wont be able to make it this time either. He's in Bangalore for a wedding. Poor sod! :mrgreen:

Anupam, I am sending you the needful via Asif. Just remember it's a temporary loan. :mrgreen:

Mack The Knife

Olly
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Olly » Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:45 pm

THANK YOU ... !!
OK, don't mind the loan so long i get to spend some happy moments with it... :)

Mack The Knife
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Mack The Knife » Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:52 pm

My pleasure. ;)

mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:58 pm

Olly";p="29480 wrote: WOW !! That's great... so an IFG cake would be in order... and ofcourse a merry evening shud follow...
I'd say lets skip the cake get straight to the merry making! :mrgreen:
Mack The Knife Bana";p="29481 wrote: Asif wont be able to make it this time either. He's in Bangalore for a wedding. Poor sod! :mrgreen:
Too bad about the doc, his presence will be sorely missed... Counting on him to use his time there to convince you about another outing with us... :mrgreen:

Cheers!
Abhijeet

www.gunowners.in

Mack The Knife
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Mack The Knife » Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:29 pm

I don't need convincing, Abhijeet.

I almost booked the tickets until Ruby said she had to be in Hyderabad during two of those four days.

However, now even if her going to Hyderabad gets cancelled, I won't be able to make it as I blew up half the ticket amount on ammo this Sunday. :mrgreen:

Vikram
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Vikram » Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:17 pm

Hapy birthday IFG and a three hurrahs for every one. :D

Best-
Vikram
It ain’t over ’til it’s over! "Rocky,Rocky,Rocky....."