my gun collection

Here you can post images from your favorite events, places, yourself or your family to share with other site members.
puru baruah
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Re: my gun collection

Post by puru baruah » Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:23 am

oops..4gt abt da family part...nt my fault though,was totaly over impressd wid ur n ur family posessions :mrgreen: ,n abt da Glock part,neither did i mention as ur personal weapon,jus said,one cant own dis privately..neways again thats a very lovely collection u gt thr.,specialy the .22 hornet..(evn m lukin fward to get a hornet.) ..enjy :cheers:

For Advertising mail webmaster
Vikram
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Vikram » Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:27 am

puru baruah wrote:oops..4gt abt da family part...nt my fault though,was totaly over impressd wid ur n ur family posessions :mrgreen: ,n abt da Glock part,neither did i mention as ur personal weapon,jus said,one cant own dis privately..neways again thats a very lovely collection u gt thr.,specialy the .22 hornet..(evn m lukin fward to get a hornet.) ..enjy :cheers:
Puru, if you do not mind me suggesting, could you please write in proper English instead of text language?It is really difficult to understand what you write and does not read well at all.Thanks.

Best-
Vikram
It ain’t over ’til it’s over! "Rocky,Rocky,Rocky....."

Sakobav
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by Sakobav » Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:30 am

puru baruah wrote:oops..4gt abt da family part...nt my fault though,was totaly over impressd wid ur n ur family posessions :mrgreen: ,n abt da Glock part,neither did i mention as ur personal weapon,jus said,one cant own dis privately..neways again thats a very lovely collection u gt thr.,specialy the .22 hornet..(evn m lukin fward to get a hornet.) ..enjy :cheers:
SMS ENGLISH IS PROHIBITED BE CAREFUL

puru baruah
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by puru baruah » Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:35 am

@vikram and ngrewal...thankyou for the correction Sir..will surely keep that in mind :)

Sathieshkumar
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by Sathieshkumar » Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:30 pm

Good collection bro