This is my tackdrivers

Here you can post images from your favorite events, places, yourself or your family to share with other site members.
Spedini
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

This is my tackdrivers

Post by Spedini » Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:33 pm

Very accurate with lots of power.

BSA Lonestars fullpower caliber .25
BSA Lonestars 002.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

For Advertising mail webmaster
Vikram
We post a lot
We post a lot

Re: This is my tackdrivers

Post by Vikram » Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:36 am

Very nice!

Best-
Vikram
It ain’t over ’til it’s over! "Rocky,Rocky,Rocky....."

Skyman
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by Skyman » Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:37 am

Very interesting.Could you post groups? And that's a VERY long muzzle break on the lower gun isn't it?
I would rather hit my target gently than miss hard.

Vikram
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Vikram » Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:52 am

Skyman wrote:And that's a VERY long muzzle break on the lower gun isn't it?

That's not a muzzle brake. It is a moderator/silencer. A very handy piece of equipment.

Best-
Vikram
It ain’t over ’til it’s over! "Rocky,Rocky,Rocky....."

Spedini
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by Spedini » Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:55 am

Yes,you are right,it`s a silencer.The BSA Lonestar has a VERY loud report especially when you are shooting fullpower 55fpe.It`s very accurate with JSB King,Predator polymag and Baracuda(Kodiak).Half inch groups ctc at 50 meters.The one without silencer is more backyard friendly at 25fpe without loud report.
My FX Royale500 is very quiet,like a mouse fart because it has a schroud and it`s very accurate with the smooth twist barrel.Best accuracy with JSB Kings.
JSB is coming out with a new heavier .25 pellet than King in a few months,cant wait to try it.

Regards/Peter

xl_target
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by xl_target » Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:17 am

Spedini,

Thanks for posting that photo.
Could you tell us more about how you use this rifle? Do you use it for plinking, target shooting, pest control?
Do air guns have a big following in your country? Are there active airgun clubs/organizations with a large following that shoot competitively? Could you tell us something about the airgun situation and regulations in your country?
Thanks,
“Never give in, never give in, never; never; never; never – in nothing, great or small, large or petty – never give in except to convictions of honor and good sense” — Winston Churchill, Oct 29, 1941

dr.jayakumar
Veteran
Veteran

Post by dr.jayakumar » Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:07 am

thanks for sharing ,nice guns.
regards
dr.jk

Skyman
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by Skyman » Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:24 am

My bad.Didn't know they had suppressors for air guns.....
I would rather hit my target gently than miss hard.

Spedini
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by Spedini » Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:25 pm

Most of the time l use my FAC rated pcp airguns for benchrest target shooting.The power limit here is 10joule (8fpe) and if you want more power you can apply for a FAC.We have several active airgun clubs mainly shooting field target matches.
Sometime l use the caliber .25 FAC rifles to eliminate the crow population because they are killing the little ducklings where l live.With good support l can hit them out to l00yds the pellets going right threw them.JSB Predator Polymag is are the best pellet for this purpose and the big crows stays where l hit them.

All the best/Peter

brihacharan
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by brihacharan » Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:44 pm

Spedini wrote: Most of the time l use my FAC rated pcp airguns for benchrest target shooting.The power limit here is 10joule (8fpe) and if you want more power you can apply for a FAC.We have several active airgun clubs mainly shooting field target matches.
Sometime l use the caliber .25 FAC rifles to eliminate the crow population because they are killing the little ducklings where l live.With good support l can hit them out to l00yds the pellets going right threw them.
JSB Predator Polymag is are the best pellet for this purpose and the big crows stays where l hit them.

All the best/Peter
> Amazing - a 100yds kill :D
> Great going!
Cheers
Briha