IFG'ians meet in Mumbai

Here you can post images from your favorite events, places, yourself or your family to share with other site members.
brihacharan
Old Timer
Old Timer

Re: IFG'ians meet in Mumbai

Post by brihacharan » Wed May 29, 2013 6:29 pm

Lanceman wrote:Guys, I am in Mumbai, would love to get in on the next meet please.
Hi Lanceman,
> Good! "Let's Break Bread First" :D
> PM me your Mobile No:
Briha

For Advertising mail webmaster
Lanceman
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Lanceman » Thu May 30, 2013 5:04 pm

Thanks Briha, Am not sure how to do that, tell me and I will PM my mob number,
It is better to die on one's feet than live on one's knees.

brihacharan
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by brihacharan » Thu May 30, 2013 5:23 pm

Lanceman wrote:Thanks Briha, Am not sure how to do that, tell me and I will PM my mob number,
> Just click on the PM icon under my name - Type out your Mob No: & submit :D
Briha

Lanceman
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Lanceman » Thu May 30, 2013 8:06 pm

Sorry, you will have to explain in words of one syllable am electronically challenged. Can't find the icon straight you only

Lanceman
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Lanceman » Fri May 31, 2013 11:21 pm

Briha,
I don't think I am authorized private messages as yet, I do not get a reply icon, nor can I open the link 'contact Brihacharan' it says I am not yet allowed to use this feature. Maybe if you could send me your email by a private message to me I could send you my mobile.
Thanks, you have been very patient.

airgun_novice
Veteran
Veteran

Post by airgun_novice » Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:20 pm

Post edited. Reserve the smut for your offline meets. Consider yourself warned! - Moderator.
Last edited by airgun_novice on Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

brihacharan
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by brihacharan » Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:57 pm

Lanceman wrote:Briha,
I don't think I am authorized private messages as yet, I do not get a reply icon, nor can I open the link 'contact Brihacharan' it says I am not yet allowed to use this feature. Maybe if you could send me your email by a private message to me I could send you my mobile.
Thanks, you have been very patient.
Hi Lanceman,
> Well this is getting to be a bit of a Cat & Mouse game :lol: :lol:
> I believe you live in Mumbai, if so let me know which part of Mumbai....
> May be we could meet at a mutually convenient place - I live in Chembur & work 5 days a week...
> Till then....
Briha

Lanceman
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Lanceman » Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:11 am

Bandra, I too work 5 days a week, then one or two days in the hills around lonavala.
Live in Bandra, mob number 9619198700, xerxes. Do get in touch.

brihacharan
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by brihacharan » Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:49 pm

Hi Lanceman,
Tks for the mobile no
WILL CALL SOON!
Briha

airgun_novice
Veteran
Veteran

Post by airgun_novice » Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:54 pm

airgun_novice wrote: Post edited. Reserve the smut for your offline meets. Consider yourself warned! - Moderator.
regs
A.
Touche. :sorry:

airgun_novice
Veteran
Veteran

Post by airgun_novice » Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:47 pm

Now having apologized, feel that I smut, err, must, write in lay man's lingo what was in a slightly higher level Mumbai bhasha. :-) Am I allowed ? :-) If so,

Oh - the Disclaimer: This should under no circumstances be construed as medical advice or advice from a medical expert. Just one of the few tidbits of info that get exchanged at IFGian meets in Mumbai.

1. For someone like poor bro Moin, who's been down with pulmuno-tracheal infection, roots like Ginseng and organic minerals like Shilajit are a big help in rebuilding body's immunity system rapidly. Irrespective of what Dabur advertises Shilajit for, the mineral is known to cleanse the body of its toxins. These taken with milk reduce the "heat" that is latent in such medicinal extracts. Plus milk also provides essential proteins, fats and calcium that is required to soothe muscles, cartilages and also regulate blood flow. And of course nuts, like badam (almond) provide all those anti-oxidants and minerals which further boost immunity and accelerate recovery of the body.

2. Now why would someone with such an infection suffer from "excessive" use of tongue and fingers ? Simple - for someone with inflamed vocal cords regular or average usage of tongue (that is speech) is also *excessive* and adversely affects the larynx and overall recovery of the system. This sometimes can be severe enough to restrict vocal output.This necessitates use of modern technology like SMS/ email. Now for someone already tired out and deprived of grand supply of oxygen and therefore reduced purification of blood from exchange of gases (remember alveoli are affected) lactic acid among other toxins tend to build up with use of muscles and thus tiring them out. So wouldn't the fingers get tired ?

Now those interested in deeper gyaan exchange smut attend offline meets of IFGians from Mumbai, what say ? ;-) :cheers: ;-)

regs
A.