Comments and ratings about buyers and sellers, in the "Buy/ Sell" section.
Forum rules
Please use "Positive"or "Negative", and name of the buyer or seller with whom you've dealt, in the subject title.
chrisjackripper
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by chrisjackripper » Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:35 pm

DELETED.

Get over the early menopause bro.

regards,
cc
Last edited by chrisjackripper on Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

For Advertising mail webmaster
OverUnderPump
Shooting true
Shooting true

Re: FEEDBACK: ragav a time waster.

Post by OverUnderPump » Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:05 pm

chrisjackripper wrote: 3 If you require more picks, mention so and post you email address on this thread.
:!: Posting of phone numbers and email addresses on an open forum is best avoided.
Its an invitation to 'Bot Scripts','Page Scrapers' etc to pick from a "candy jar" and spam the email ID till eternity :!:

Emails can be exchanged via PM , but if you want to keep the general 'deal-related' discussion public, then the thread is your best option.
Account/payment/delivery details, and the like can be discussed over email to mantain privacy.
My two cents.

regards
8)
OUP
The universe was born with a BIG BANG, no wonder guns run in my blood.

Disclaimer: My post is either a question or a reply to one. I am stating an opinion. If my opinion differs from yours, It's not intended as an insult.

arshad_ahmad48
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by arshad_ahmad48 » Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:22 am

FYI

A sad demise... Ragav lost his father last week thats why he is away from forum and is not in contact...

So please all bear with him until he gets back to normal..

And pray for his fathers soul and for him too... :| :| :|
In business, being the first doesn't mean anything. Getting it right is the recipe that defines everything.

m24
Veteran
Veteran

Post by m24 » Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:35 pm

My condolences to Ragav and his family.

chrisjackripper, :roll:

Regards
Jeff Cooper advocated four basic rules of gun safety:
1) All guns are always loaded. Even if they are not, treat them as if they are.
2) Never let the muzzle cover anything you are not willing to destroy.
3) Keep your finger off the trigger till your sights are on the target.
4) Identify your target, and what is behind it.

SYED833
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by SYED833 » Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:28 pm

sorry to hear that,my condolences to ragav.

ragav
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by ragav » Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:47 pm

Dear CHRIS,
I think you did not get my message about my Dad's demise.Was quite a shock to me.He was in perfect health,came back at 9.00 pm from B'lore after attending a relative's wedding and was no more at 11.00 pm,He died before my eyes.I run a food process industry and also a special purpose Hydraulic machine making industry.I have developed a proprietory equipment which no one else in INDIA makes and a handful of people in the world do.
I also make LO-FAT peanut products which no one in INDIA makes and I am 43 years old.
This is only an indication of my social status and if I had made a wrong impression on you i am sorry.
regards,
ragav.
p.s. I had almost bought a Benjamin Marauder from Vishal and had to fore go that one owing to little bit of crisis on the financial front and I mean to buy one from him soon.

-- Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:49 pm --

Thanks for all of you who condoled my father's demise.
regards,
ragav

chrisjackripper
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Re: FEEDBACK: For time wasters.

Post by chrisjackripper » Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:10 am

DELETED

Sorry you wasted precious time typing your droll monologue.

Regards,
cc

hvj1
Eminent IFG'an
Eminent IFG'an

Post by hvj1 » Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:41 am

Mr. Chrisjackripper,

Your LORDSHIP, may I be allowed to put forth a very humble pointer to your kind self.

1. You have PUBLICLY named two gentlemen, Raghav (My condolences to him and his family), who lost his father and publicly apologised 'for the wrong impression' he made on you. Thereafter, after besmirching his name and reciving an apology, YOU have not been able to reciprocate at the same level?

2. Then your Lordship continues in the same vein, besmirching the name of Jonahpach, whose contributions via quality comments on various subjects have been appreciated by lesser mortals than yourself and whose number of contributions far exceed yours.

3. Thus far, your Lordship has contributed 14 posts, ALL of which exclusively deal with PEDDLING your wares.

4. Those who come up to your expectations (Talwandi etc) have recieved a benevolent pat, while others who do not measure up to your expectations, are quickly slandered publicly.

5. Sir , we are not BEHOLDEN in any way to your Lordship, we humbly point out to you, to take your SUFFERINGS elsewhere.

Your Very SIncerely and Humbly - hvj1

xl_target
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by xl_target » Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:56 am

hvj1 wrote:Mr. Chrisjackripper,

Your LORDSHIP, may I be allowed to put forth a very humble pointer to your kind self.

1. You have PUBLICLY named two gentlemen, Raghav (My condolences to him and his family), who lost his father and publicly apologised 'for the wrong impression' he made on you. Thereafter, after besmirching his name and reciving an apology, YOU have not been able to reciprocate at the same level?

2. Then your Lordship continues in the same vein, besmirching the name of Jonahpach, whose contributions via quality comments on various subjects have been appreciated by lesser mortals than yourself and whose number of contributions far exceed yours.

3. Thus far, your Lordship has contributed 14 posts, ALL of which exclusively deal with PEDDLING your wares.

4. Those who come up to your expectations (Talwandi etc) have recieved a benevolent pat, while others who do not measure up to your expectations, are quickly slandered publicly.

5. Sir , we are not BEHOLDEN in any way to your Lordship, we humbly point out to you, to take your SUFFERINGS elsewhere.

Thank You, hvj1.
You have said much more politely what I was going to say.

Chrisjackripper, this is not ebay. Most of us couldn't care less about your opinions or ratings on some of our esteemed forum members.
You don't like the people here? You have the choice of going elsewhere if you don't like us timewasters. Name calling is really not appreciated here.
Last edited by xl_target on Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
“Never give in, never give in, never; never; never; never – in nothing, great or small, large or petty – never give in except to convictions of honor and good sense” — Winston Churchill, Oct 29, 1941

The Doc
Veteran
Veteran

Post by The Doc » Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:57 am

I agree with hvj1 .

Mods , can this thread be trashed please ?

Rp.
It's always better to have a gun and not need it than need a gun and not have it !

m24
Veteran
Veteran

Post by m24 » Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:58 am

+1 hvj1, xl.

Regards
Jeff Cooper advocated four basic rules of gun safety:
1) All guns are always loaded. Even if they are not, treat them as if they are.
2) Never let the muzzle cover anything you are not willing to destroy.
3) Keep your finger off the trigger till your sights are on the target.
4) Identify your target, and what is behind it.

Mack The Knife
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Mack The Knife » Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:29 am

Hi hvj1,

I disagree with you for the following reasons.

1) Chris was unaware that Ragav was facing a family crisis.

2) Chris may have apologised via PM, SMS or phone. If he hasn't then he is not the sort I would like to associate with.

3) Most of his posts are commercially motivated but not all. Make the effort to go through them.

4) Do NOT assume that those who have made substantial contributions to the board are not capable of financial jiggery-pokery.

5) This section isn't meant for plaudits alone.

6) Last but not least, do not jump to conclusions based on emotions or without thinking matters through.

Ragav, my condolences to you and the family.

Regards.

Mack The Knife

P.S.: This post will not be sent to the dust bin. Yet.

GreenBeret
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by GreenBeret » Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:52 am

hvj1 wrote:Mr. Chrisjackripper,

:agree: :agree:
The right of self-defense is the first law of nature..

hvj1
Eminent IFG'an
Eminent IFG'an

Post by hvj1 » Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:57 am

Hello Mack The Knife

1. I did go through most of his posts, the essence of each are towards promotion of his goods.
2. I normally do think through whatever I post.
3. I wanted to interact with you on many other subjects, perhaps we have also met at the Delhi or Bangalore Nationals or National Games. Sumeet Sanghvi and self used to compete against each other, Sanghvi from Karnataka and self from Maharashtra. Incidentally both of us went to the National Squad together.

Regards

Mack The Knife
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Mack The Knife » Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:10 pm

It's okay hvj1, I am equally guilty of getting carried away at times (remind me to take CC to task for deleting Chris's posts :evil: :wink: ).

I do recall Sumeet's name, vaguely, will ask Ten X to refresh my memory. Didn't Sumeet shoot for Tamil Nadu though? I only have a brief history of competition at the National level as my idea of the same is very different to the petty, parochial and down right unsportsmanlike behaviour I came across. Sad to say, they weren't merely exceptions.

Do send me a PM with your phone number and name as I haven't the foggiest who you are. Look forward to the chinwag and sorry to go off topic.