New Neighbours

Got some old "Shikaar" tales to share? Found a great new spot to Fish? Any interesting camping experiences? Discussion of Back-packing, Bicycling, Boating, National Parks, Wildlife, Outdoor Cooking & Recipes etc.
Forum rules
PLEASE NOTE: There is currently a complete ban on Hunting/ Shikar in India. IFG DOES NOT ALLOW any posts of an illegal nature, and anyone making such posts will face immediate disciplinary measures.
moulindu
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

New Neighbours

Post by moulindu » Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:36 pm

Couple of days i saw 3 new neighbours moved nearby my house at around 50 yds away. got addicted to them & any chance i get bring out my range finder & follow them. Well here are few snaps taken without their permission though. hope you guys like it
Moulindu

For Advertising mail webmaster
nitroex700
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Re: New Neighbours

Post by nitroex700 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:10 am

Your neighbours look good! Hope you will let them live in peace too! ;)

Vikram
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Vikram » Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:34 am

very nice!
It ain’t over ’til it’s over! "Rocky,Rocky,Rocky....."

Trajeev
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Trajeev » Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:06 pm

If you see Kites all of a sudden in your neighbourhood ,you should understand that the surrounding is infested with rats or squirrels or even snakes.Once they finish with the rodents,they will move on to new location for the food.Till then,keep a watch . You may get a chance to witness their hunting prowess.

moulindu
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by moulindu » Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:44 pm

nitroex700 wrote:Your neighbours look good! Hope you will let them live in peace too!
I like to watch them, if thats bothering them i cant help it :mrgreen:
Trajeev wrote:If you see Kites all of a sudden in your neighbourhood ,you should understand that the surrounding is infested with rats or squirrels or even snakes.Once they finish with the rodents,they will move on to new location for the food.Till then,keep a watch . You may get a chance to witness their hunting prowess.

:agree:
Well i am sure there is a possibility that all the night time with my TX 200 gave my new neighbours lots of breakfast as i left those on top of my roof :D
Hope i can be their regular food source :mrgreen:
Moulindu

Basu
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Basu » Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:46 pm

Very nice.....
Ratting is on the card :mrgreen:

Basu
Not all those wander , are lost...............

Trajeev
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Trajeev » Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:09 pm

NOooooo. Don't feed them.Let them chase their prey.That will keep their killing instinct intact.Just watch how they do SHIKAR. Believe me,It will be an unforgettable experience for you