Dalma wild life Sanctuary-- Jharkhand.

Got some old "Shikaar" tales to share? Found a great new spot to Fish? Any interesting camping experiences? Discussion of Back-packing, Bicycling, Boating, National Parks, Wildlife, Outdoor Cooking & Recipes etc.
Forum rules
PLEASE NOTE: There is currently a complete ban on Hunting/ Shikar in India. IFG DOES NOT ALLOW any posts of an illegal nature, and anyone making such posts will face immediate disciplinary measures.
Shivaji.Dasgupta
Shooting true
Shooting true

Dalma wild life Sanctuary-- Jharkhand.

Post by Shivaji.Dasgupta » Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:22 am

For All Wild Life Lovers.

Dalma Wildlife Sanctuary is located 10 km from the city of Jamshedpur in the Indian state of Jharkhand.Dalma Wildlife Sanctuary is situated around the Dalma Hills. Dalma Wildlife Sanctuary is a much larger area starting from Chandil to 40 km east. The sanctuary on paper is spread around in 195 km2.The wildlife sanctuary runs parallel to the NH-33 with majestic hills as high as 915 ft. from sea level. Dalma Sanctuary is spread over 193 sqkm. of forests of East Singhbhum and Saraikela-kharsawan districts of the state of Jharkhand. The forests of Dalma come under the category "Dry peninsular Sal" and "Northern Dry Mixed Deciduous Forest". Most part of Dalma forests shed leaves in the summer and attains its full bloom at the onset of monsoon.
Situated on the Elephant Corridor of Eastern India (Bengal-Jharkhand-orissa- CG) is a natural habitat for Elephant and many other Wild life Species.
Dalma Map.jpg
Dalma_wl_ele_1.jpg
images (1).jpg
dalma-mammals-img_9420_anurag-mallick.jpg
dalma-wildlife-sanctuary (2).jpg
images (3).jpg
1710.jpg
dalma-6_082911024726.jpg
1350765307_6ebccba881_z.jpg
dalma-wildlife-sanctuary (4).jpg
dalma-wildlife-sanctuary (5).jpg
dalma-wildlife-sanctuary.jpg
treak-route.jpg
top.jpg
nature.jpg
images (2).jpg
dalma-wildlife-sanctuary-img_9431_anurag-mallick.jpg
dalma-wildlife-sanctuary (7).jpg
Regards
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Regards

Shivaji

For Advertising mail webmaster
kanwar76
Eminent IFG'an
Eminent IFG'an

Re: Dalma wild life Sanctuary-- Jharkhand.

Post by kanwar76 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:30 pm

Elephant pic is surreal
I am the Saint the Soldier that walks in Peace. I am the Humble dust of your feet, But dont think my Spirituality makes me weak. The Heavens will roar if my Kirpan were to speak...