Airgun buying experience - Relish Sports

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
tiwariarrun
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Airgun buying experience - Relish Sports

Post by tiwariarrun » Thu May 23, 2013 4:19 pm

Dropped in to share something interesting. I have always ordered my air guns directly from Pyramyd Air, and its for the first time I ordered something from Relish Sports. However, I know Zafar bhai since a year now- from the time he was planning to set an online store.

I registered on the site, placed an order, and chose bank deposit as a payment option. Zafar bhai asked me to send the club documents, and I did that.

Then I told Zafar bhai that I'll deposit the money asap. He said, cool. Owing to some travelling I failed to deposit the money.

Last evening I got a mail from Relish Sports website that my gun has been shipped already, and got the AWB number as well to track the shipment. I called up Zafar bhai that how much I appreciate that gesture of his, and I shall deposit the cash first thing in the morning today. He said, no problem.

I mean, this is what I call treatment! I'll get my gun on Monday delivered at my door step. No Fedex calls, no scanning of docs, no making personal visits to custom house. All smooth.

I really appreciate how Zafar bhai's initiative, and I wish him huge success ahead.

For Advertising mail webmaster
brihacharan
Old Timer
Old Timer

Re: Airgun buying experience - Relish Sports

Post by brihacharan » Thu May 23, 2013 5:08 pm

tiwariarrun wrote:Dropped in to share something interesting. I have always ordered my air guns directly from Pyramyd Air, and its for the first time I ordered something from Relish Sports. However, I know Zafar bhai since a year now- from the time he was planning to set an online store.

I registered on the site, placed an order, and chose bank deposit as a payment option. Zafar bhai asked me to send the club documents, and I did that.

Then I told Zafar bhai that I'll deposit the money asap. He said, cool. Owing to some travelling I failed to deposit the money.

Last evening I got a mail from Relish Sports website that my gun has been shipped already, and got the AWB number as well to track the shipment. I called up Zafar bhai that how much I appreciate that gesture of his, and I shall deposit the cash first thing in the morning today. He said, no problem.

I mean, this is what I call treatment! I'll get my gun on Monday delivered at my door step. No Fedex calls, no scanning of docs, no making personal visits to custom house. All smooth.

I really appreciate how Zafar bhai's initiative, and I wish him huge success ahead.
> Just goes to prove that "Customer Care" & "Customer Satisfaction" is Value Addition beyond compare :D
Briha

tiwariarrun
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by tiwariarrun » Thu May 23, 2013 5:19 pm

Well said, Briha sir. :)

MD2279
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by MD2279 » Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:15 pm

Hi,

Do relish sports accepts scanned copies of rifle clubs membership card and I'd proof by email or do we need to send the original documents by currier?

Mahesh

Ganesh TT
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by Ganesh TT » Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:44 pm

Hi MD

U can send scanned copies to relish sports. No need to send original documents.
for further details contact Mr. Zaffer @ 07588662277
Thanks

GANESH TT

ScoutSniper
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by ScoutSniper » Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:16 am

Thats awesome!! Hate going to customs offices!

I hope they start dealing in airsoft guns too! :D

thesinfulsaint
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by thesinfulsaint » Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:40 am

Awesome service, this is how you make lifelong customers which most retailers are unable to comprehend. Congratulations on your purchase.

Which air gun did you purchase ?

Sent from samsung galaxy S-II
- Saint

chiragnibs
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by chiragnibs » Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:50 pm

hey,
i am new here and i love target practising and shooting, it is one of my passion!!! okay so this relish sport is a very good site to buy guns ive heard. i also want to buy this CROSSMAN C11 co2.
what should i do??? where do i send my club id??? if email then could u send me the address???
and when will the gun arrive??? and can i rely on relishsports???
or is there some other site where i can buy crossman c 11 for a lower cost???
Last edited by chiragnibs on Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Big Daddy
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by Big Daddy » Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:22 pm

Was introduced to Zaffer by Briha Ji. There was a little delay in my first order but Briha Ji assured me my order was in safe hands.

I have since then placed quiet a few orders and will continue to use his services. He is a real honest guy.

The good thing is, you can approach him for any accessory that might not be mentioned in the web page.

BD
The early bird gets the worm, but the fact is, if the worm had woken up late, it would still be alive.

arnoldthom
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by arnoldthom » Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:14 am

Can anyone. Help me in clearing air gun rifle from custom. I don't have membership of any club.

binod yumnam
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by binod yumnam » Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:54 pm

Good nd well praised about zaffar... i hope the requirements of documents should well be eased...coz there are many of us who loves airguns but can't buy supreme brand since their locals don't have rifle clubs or association. Hope they relax on pellets and .177 cal(document)

Sent from my V9A using Tapatalk 2