buy air gun in Assam

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
Priyan
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

buy air gun in Assam

Post by Priyan » Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:22 pm

Hi, Guys first of all I'm a newbie to guns (And the forum too) I'm looking to buy a .22 spring action multiple-shot air gun in Assam (It would be better if I could buy it in my city Jorhat) for around rs. 3000 I tried to find one but so far I have found only one at http://www.shootingshop.com/products/Ai ... -2766.aspx but those are too expensive and they don't ship to Assam.

Hope you guys would help me. Thanks in advance.
When I'll get to shoot a gun?

For Advertising mail webmaster
miss_3006
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Re: buy air gun in Assam

Post by miss_3006 » Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:28 pm

For 3000 INR u wont even get a decent indian made single shot spring airgun. Get real and do read through old posts on the forum. There is tonnes of info.

Priyan
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by Priyan » Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:35 pm

Thanks for your reply. Would you mind telling how much I need to buy that air gun. Guess I'll have to start saving from now on :)

sokkri
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by sokkri » Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:33 am

please visit Aimco site, there you will get IHP air rifles and Aimco products at reasonable price. Just contact them and feel it...

OverUnderPump
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by OverUnderPump » Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:06 am

Welcome to IFG, please post an introduction in the 'Introduction and Welcomes' section, never hurts to say hi, when you first meet someone, and this isn't any different. Coming back to choice of Airguns, you could check out the prices for IHP and other airguns on the related threads on this forum. Do take your time browsing through them, it'll answer your questions. Prices are subject to change, on last count, 4,500-6,000 INR was being asked for by dealers for different makes (Indian) across the board. You can check the 'Yellow Pages' section for dealer details and start calling them up.

Another thing, if by Multiple shot you mean a pellet magazine based multi-shot airgun(repeater), I'm afraid you will have to look beyond Indian makes. The budget for the same would head north, in the region of 50,000 INR ++.
Have fun here, and inevtiably go through safe shooting and gun handling rules.

regards
8)
OUP
The universe was born with a BIG BANG, no wonder guns run in my blood.

Disclaimer: My post is either a question or a reply to one. I am stating an opinion. If my opinion differs from yours, It's not intended as an insult.

Priyan
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by Priyan » Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:41 pm

Sorry for replying too late. I was offline due to health problem. First of all I want to thank you guys for your wonderful replies. I manged to save about 7000 INR now. I decided to buy a .22 spring action single-shot air gun due to my low budget.
I don't really like the idea of buying online. (I never received the Card reader I brought on eBay :( ) Guys could you please suggest some good places to buy good quality air gun here in Assam.

BTW I turned 18 few days ago. I guess I'd be able to purchase one now. Do they require any proof of age, identity etc. while buying?

@OverUnderPump Thanks for your warm welcome. I'm going to say Hi! to the community now :)

Atanu
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by Atanu » Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:50 pm

Hi Priyan,

I would recommend that you should buy the National IHP 25 or 35 from Calcutta. These are single shot, break barrel spring rifles. My presumption is if you do get an air rifle at Guwahati, they would charge a premium price. IHP models are excellent for starters. You would get this for abot Rs. 4000/- approx. Try searching http://www.aimco.co.in/. Experience on this forum is that the dealer packs the gun securely and send thru' Gati road transport, although Calcutta to Jorhat would be a long haul. :(

Good Luck, :D

Atanu

Lalneilur
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Lalneilur » Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:25 am

I want to by new Benjamin marauder .22 can you provide me