A New Underlever Airgun from Walther

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
ebenezer
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Re: A New Underlever Airgun from Walther

Post by ebenezer » Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:09 pm

TC wrote:
striker wrote:The rifle looks great and shoots good but the weight is already 4.3kg +scope package comes over 5kg.
undercover and sidelever airguns are too bulky for average built Indian for a all day shooting. my two cents
You are absolutely right striker. Some of the magnum grade rifles are really too heavy and hard to cock. The RWS 460 magnum for example is a monster, not to mention the "too much power versus accuracy" issue. It takes the fun out of air gunning I guess.

An interesting typo I noticed ... "Undercover" :lol:

TC

Ha ha.. Watchful eyes of a desk journo. BTW, I beg to differ on the 460 magnum TC. It was heavy, but very very accurate and powerful. I sold it just because of the 5+ kg weight.

Ebenezer

For Advertising mail webmaster
TC
Veteran
Veteran

Re: A New Underlever Airgun from Walther

Post by TC » Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:28 pm

Sorry Ebenzer,
I have always been and still remain a "field guy." Its only been six years or so since I took additional charge of pages as well. However I personally feel that these days I can't even see a coin from ten foot. Eyes are all screwed thanks to staring at monitors for endless hours. LOL

5 kilos is like a mountain man. That's what i meant. After carrying it for a two hours and cocking it 50 times I won't have the strength to shoot straight :)

Cheers

TC