New Precihole NX 100 Scorpius Camo

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
Basu
Veteran
Veteran

Re: New Precihole NX 100 Scorpius Camo

Post by Basu » Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:56 pm

Dear Terminator,
I am little circumspect about the positioning of the clamp .... we normally hold the gun around that place... is it not interfering in your hold ??

Basu
Not all those wander , are lost...............

For Advertising mail webmaster
prabhusivasamy
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by prabhusivasamy » Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:28 pm

how we can bipod in india. by import or available in india. please let me know the way to get it

Terminator-X
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by Terminator-X » Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:23 pm

That was the best possible position of the clamp I could find. I doesn't interfere with the shooting position. Bipods are easy to get via import. Best is to purchase from Ebay, Aliexpress, ioffer, Relishsports etc.

Ultimate Sniper
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Ultimate Sniper » Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:44 pm

AnandNair wrote:Congrats. Nice rifle.
The Finish on the precihole is very flimsy and the camo paint will easily rub off. I would suggest that you get yourself a clearcoat spray can and give it 2-3 coats to prevent the finish rubbing off easily.
Anand - Have you seen any rifles having the fade-off issues? I was under the impression that the quality of the texture would be good, though I had concerns about the finish of the same. I was not very happy about the finish of the black ones I saw at the stores. I had plans to get either the camo or wood finish Scorpius.
Are there any other Camo/ wood finish model Precihole owners here to testify the quality of the outer pattern finish/ paint?

-Arvind S

kshitij
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by kshitij » Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:48 am

Not sure if using a bipod on a springer/gas powered is a good idea for accurate shooting. Preferably you should use sand bags etc.
Lock, Stock and Barrel.