Two New Air pistol Launced By Precihole Sports India

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
suvin001
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Two New Air pistol Launced By Precihole Sports India

Post by suvin001 » Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:19 am

Aimco Website Has Stared Pre Booking Of Two new Indian made pistols from precihole sports.

1) PHOENIX AIRPISTOL IN 4.5MM
2) TAURUS AIRPISTOL IN 5.5MM

http://www.aimco.co.in/products/239-tau ... ihole.aspx

aimco website has Both the pistol also looking good and having decent specs.

But Precihole has not mentioned anything about the lauch of this pistols in their websites . also why cant i find any information about this pistol anywhere other than aimco.

did any of our senior member tried this pistol . . please give a short review .
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

For Advertising mail webmaster
kshitij
Shooting true
Shooting true

Re: Two New Air pistol Launced By Precihole Sports India

Post by kshitij » Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:43 am

Have shot a bit with these. The air pistol feels well made with the same level of high fit, finish and feel as the precihole nx air rifle. I paticularly liked the way the grip feels in hand. It is accurate enough and ideal for plinking utpo 10meters or so when space is a restriction. For the price range, it is the best bet currently.

**i am no "senior" member, just sharing my two cents :P **
Lock, Stock and Barrel.

brihacharan
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by brihacharan » Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:54 am

It's indeed heartening to know that this 'Little Beauty' will soon be out in the market :D
I have had the privilege to shoot both the calibers which I found to be highly ergonomic (Grip & Balance)
The added feature (very ingenious) is the "Cocking Aid" :D
For those who plan to target shoot up to 10 meters & plink for fun this AP fits the bill in every which way!!!
Briha

GNV
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by GNV » Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:14 pm

Are these pistols spring powered or Nitro Piston Powered ?

brihacharan
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by brihacharan » Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:52 pm

GNV wrote:Are these pistols spring powered or Nitro Piston Powered ?
SPRING POWERED :D
Briha

ibalajis
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by ibalajis » Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:37 pm

Nice looking guns... Might probably give it a try sometime.

estousandy
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by estousandy » Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:46 pm

Looks like a much better alternative to the only(?) other rifled IHP AP. Would've been even more desirable with mini gas ram action. Maybe easier cocking.
with guns we are citizens, without we are subjects

suvin001
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by suvin001 » Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:31 am

brihacharan wrote:It's indeed heartening to know that this 'Little Beauty' will soon be out in the market :D
I have had the privilege to shoot both the calibers which I found to be highly ergonomic (Grip & Balance)
For those who plan to target shoot up to 10 meters & plink for fun this AP fits the bill in every which way!!!
Briha
Briha sir,
why haven't precihole sports mentioned nothing about this pistol in their official page.

brihacharan
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by brihacharan » Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:24 pm

suvin001 wrote:
brihacharan wrote:It's indeed heartening to know that this 'Little Beauty' will soon be out in the market :D
Briha
Briha sir,
why haven't precihole sports mentioned nothing about this pistol in their official page.

Simply because "It has not been officially launched".....Obviously somebody literally "Jumped the Gun" ROTFL

Briha

moulindu
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by moulindu » Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:50 pm

Always had the thought of buying precihole merchandise, but this time i will be getting this AP in 4.5. More eagerly waiting for their PCP :D

awini
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by awini » Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:20 am

These look fairly well made. I might actually buy a couple. But will wait for reviews first.
"Never give in, never, never, never, never-in nothing, great or small, large or petty - never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy."-Winston Churchill

Esranjith
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Esranjith » Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:15 pm

Cocking aid is a neat idea. Looks like its going to put some pressure on the front sights. wonder how the front sights are fitted. Hope they had done something to push the barrel down directly rather than through the sights. I still might buy one. - Proud owner of scorpious..

Mortis
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Mortis » Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:07 pm

Just picked up the Taurus in .22 from Kovibazaar. Overall it is quite well made and solid but the finishing leaves a bit to be desired. The rubberized coating is a bit uneven in places and peeling slightly on one of the edges. Metal bit could also do with a little better finishing and the top of the plastic handgrip could be a little smoother.
The cocking aid is a helpful tool but it could be a bit tighter so that is could be left on while firing, similar to the muzzle weight of the Karbin.
Ive fired about 40-50 shots with various pellets so far and the gun is yet to be fully broken in and sighted for accuracy.

My only issue is with the trigger. A lot of recoil/vibration is transferred to the trigger and also to the finger. It feels more harsh compared to any of the the other air rifles and pistols I have fired. It almost feels as though the trigger is slapping back against my finger after the shot. This is throwing my aim off as well as resulting in a numb/tingly trigger finger after a few shots.

There is what looks like a small nut on a bolt just behind the trigger. Can I use this to make adjustments to the trigger feel ? If so then how do I do this since it isnt mentioned in the manual.

jatindra Singh Deo
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by jatindra Singh Deo » Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:50 am

Waiting for their pcp for a long time ,resisting the urge to import a AF rifle

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk