Air Rifle Scope

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
pradeep2374
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Re: RE: Re: Air Rifle Scope

Post by pradeep2374 » Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:45 pm

GNV wrote:pyramydair.com
Bro, does pyramid air ship to India?

Sent from my D2303 using Tapatalk

For Advertising mail webmaster
GNV
Shooting true
Shooting true

Re: Air Rifle Scope

Post by GNV » Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:10 pm

Yes. It ships accessories and pellets etc without problem. But only through courier and charges are pretty heavy. And also subject to customs duty. Some times they clear without any duty levied. For a $15 scope mounting rail courier charges are about $70. For a $130 Scope also courier charges are $ 70.

Added in 14 minutes 54 seconds:
jatindra Singh Deo wrote:I intend to use the below compensating Weaver /Picatinny Rail Adapter along with the mentioned two piece mount to improve the eye relief for my bug buster mini .I think as the rail has four screws and will prevent any creep .Mine is a 2013 October Orion .I felt some barrel droop when I mounted a BSA .Can anybody confirm if late 2013 Orions had this issue as mentioned by @GNV ?

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/25mm-1-I ... 51408.html

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/D2006-B- ... 80022.html
I strongly suggest dovetail to weaver/picatinny adapter mounting rail with built in barrel droop compensation and low profile weaver rings.

Also can anybody confirm whether the barrel drooping problem was rectified in the current production PH Guns please?

GNV

pradeep2374
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Re: RE: Re: Air Rifle Scope

Post by pradeep2374 » Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:51 pm

GNV wrote:Yes. It ships accessories and pellets etc without problem. But only through courier and charges are pretty heavy. And also subject to customs duty. Some times they clear without any duty levied. For a $15 scope mounting rail courier charges are about $70. For a $130 Scope also courier charges are $ 70.

Added in 14 minutes 54 seconds:
jatindra Singh Deo wrote:I intend to use the below compensating Weaver /Picatinny Rail Adapter along with the mentioned two piece mount to improve the eye relief for my bug buster mini .I think as the rail has four screws and will prevent any creep .Mine is a 2013 October Orion .I felt some barrel droop when I mounted a BSA .Can anybody confirm if late 2013 Orions had this issue as mentioned by @GNV ?

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/25mm-1-I ... 51408.html

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/D2006-B- ... 80022.html
I strongly suggest dovetail to weaver/picatinny adapter mounting rail with built in barrel droop compensation and low profile weaver rings.

Also can anybody confirm whether the barrel drooping problem was rectified in the current production PH Guns please?

GNV
Thank you, GNV.

Big Daddy
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by Big Daddy » Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:28 pm

GNV wrote:

GNV

Read some were on the forum that it has been rectified.

BD

Added in 8 minutes 31 seconds:
Pradeep2374,
another option for scope accessories is aliexpress.com. Bought a couple from them and has come through. Free shipping. But then, a months wait.

BD
The early bird gets the worm, but the fact is, if the worm had woken up late, it would still be alive.

pradeep2374
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by pradeep2374 » Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:36 pm

Thanks BD, Checked out Ali express they do not have hawke scopes. I placed an order with optics planet for a hawke scope, the next day I got a mail stating it cannot be shipped. Then I tried another seller from UK and paid Gbp 120 for a hawke 4-16x50, they next day he sent me a form to be filled up and submitted to customs for approval before export, he said the process would take about 4 weeks after which he would be able to ship. I said forget it and asked him for a refund and he kindly obliged. I am still looking at ways to procure the hawke scope from US.