Reasonable price for HW100 PCP .22 Cal

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
PRITAM PATEL
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Reasonable price for HW100 PCP .22 Cal

Post by PRITAM PATEL » Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:21 pm

Dear Members

Usually I don't involve my posts to check price of any particular AG or Firearm.

I good condition HW100 PCP .22 Cal , struck to me for sale, Seller happens to be my friendly person.

He wanted to sell off this particular HW100,

Condition 60-70 percent Factory condition
i think its sub 12 Feet Pound version( UK standards, non FAC version)
Thumb-hole,walnut full stock ( non Carbine)

old version with no quick fill port for charging the mounted Air cylinder, also leaking current cylinder( must buy newer cylinder with Quick fill Port n probe) \

May requite an expert's "tune and twink" to bring it back to the level HW pcp's are known for ( extreme accuracy)

Dear members, please suggest me reasonable price for this particular piece,

I don't want to take advantage on this sell , but if price is win-win situation for both the parties I am really interested to buy and spend an extra money to bring it up to condition.

Please suggest me reasonable price which can be offered to seller

regards

Pritam
"Men like us don't deserve to die in the bed, field would be a batter option"

Optional : Proper inglish n gramer

For Advertising mail webmaster
kshitij
Shooting true
Shooting true

Re: Reasonable price for HW100 PCP .22 Cal

Post by kshitij » Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:01 pm

Pritam,
If I had to make this decision for myself, i would stay away from any gun that is below 99% of its working condition. Simply because you dont know what all could be wrong with the gun. Also there are very few trustworthy people who will repair or recondition PCPs without trying to take you for a ride.
It is best to avoid used PCPs unless the person is very well known to you. Also HWs are "supposed" to be extremely accurate but I have found FX, Diana and Kalibrgun pcps to be just as if not more accurate. Also with a sub 12fpe pcp you wont be shooting really long ranges anyway so it would be better to get a decent new PCP than pay what ever you are willing to for a HW that needs substantial work.
Lock, Stock and Barrel.

vishnu_r
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by vishnu_r » Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:49 pm

PRITAM PATEL wrote:Dear Members

Usually I don't involve my posts to check price of any particular AG or Firearm.

I good condition HW100 PCP .22 Cal , struck to me for sale, Seller happens to be my friendly person.

regards

Pritam
.177 is more than enough. Why do you need .22? Very good priced .177s are available on relishsports. Cheapest pcp there is the Benjamin Discovery at 29k but I think the Benjamin Marauder is worth the investment at 45k. If you want supreme accuracy out of the box and beautiful looks then my fav is the Air Arms 510 at 88k.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PRITAM PATEL
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by PRITAM PATEL » Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:11 am

kshitij wrote:Pritam,
If I had to make this decision for myself, i would stay away from any gun that is below 99% of its working condition. Simply because you dont know what all could be wrong with the gun. Also there are very few trustworthy people who will repair or recondition PCPs without trying to take you for a ride.
It is best to avoid used PCPs unless the person is very well known to you. Also HWs are "supposed" to be extremely accurate but I have found FX, Diana and Kalibrgun pcps to be just as if not more accurate. Also with a sub 12fpe pcp you wont be shooting really long ranges anyway so it would be better to get a decent new PCP than pay what ever you are willing to for a HW that needs substantial work.

Dear Kshitij,

I m seeking a fair price for mentioned particular HW100 in .22 cal,

I have learned that sub 12 fpe versions are more accurate than FAC versions
I am more into accuracy than power/ long range shots ( for power/long range shots I have powder burner for the purpose)

I don't need to go to any trustworthy person to tune Hw 100,

Ask Why ???

I myself is the person, who can successfully bring any Hw100 to its 95% full potential, I can replace all the O-rings and have source for same, + tuning equipment s + spare Air Cylinder are already with me.

Because,

I used to own brand New Hw100 ( of course paid ridiculous price), which gave 2 years of good service, eventually got leaked and my hunt for reliable person, forced me to acquire knowledge and skills ( most so claimed experts proved fake n not trust worthy) any way that's an another story...

Latter I lost interest ( investment Cost Vs. practical application benefits)in PCP and sold it to the same supplier at discounted price in fully functional condition ( recovered almost 80% which I invested initially)

I had paid and well aware of current offer prices for brand new PCPs of different brands,

but when it comes to price for PCP that requires repair, pictures becomes blurry, and fake claims, unfair prices are quoted or asked or offered ( taking advantage situation )

In this case I don't' want take any advantage of my skills/ knowledge, while offering a price to seller .

What would be the reasonable fair price for mentioned conditioned HW100
Condition 60-70 percent Factory condition
i think its sub 12 Feet Pound version( UK standards, non FAC version)
Thumb-hole,walnut full stock ( non Carbine)

old version with no quick fill port for charging the mounted Air cylinder, also leaking current cylinder( must buy newer cylinder with Quick fill Port n probe) \

regards

pritam

kshitij
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by kshitij » Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:14 am

Well in that case, the fair price is what ever you are willing to pay for it and what ever the seller is willing to let it go for. Or other members here may be able to guide you better :)
Lock, Stock and Barrel.

PRITAM PATEL
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by PRITAM PATEL » Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:29 pm

Thnx Khitij

Can any-one please mention Current price for New HW-100 ( .22 Cal, Sub 12 fpe ) being traded in the market..

Regards

Pritam PAtel

aadhaulya
Veteran
Veteran

Post by aadhaulya » Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:16 pm

As Kshitji mentions there is no 'current market price' for imported rifles, it is what the seller wants and what you are willing to pay for it.

Atul

PRITAM PATEL
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by PRITAM PATEL » Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:20 pm

aadhaulya wrote:As Kshitji mentions there is no 'current market price' for imported rifles, it is what the seller wants and what you are willing to pay for it.

Atul
it goes 1.40 L to 1.75L right now for HW100

can anyone has info regarding latest deal for same AG at what price ?

regards

pritam

PRITAM PATEL
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by PRITAM PATEL » Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:14 pm

vishnu_r wrote:
PRITAM PATEL wrote:Dear Members

regards

Pritam
.177 is more than enough. Why do you need .22? Very good priced .177s are available on relishsports. Cheapest pcp there is the Benjamin Discovery at 29k but I think the Benjamin Marauder is worth the investment at 45k. If you want supreme accuracy out of the box and beautiful looks then my fav is the Air Arms 510 at 88k.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dear Vishnu,

if .177 Hw is awailable I would have certainly avoided, .22,

I m looking for Hw precesion at discounted price

Thnx for input

regards

prtiam patel

David
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by David » Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:57 pm

I recently came across a price for new AA510 Carbine and HW100 FSB with a price quoted 2 lac for AA and 1.9 for HW .
Also an used HW100 12ft ( 7 yrs old ) for a price of 1.6 .. Just short of a good 4 wheeler price. :)

So its all upto what you want to pay and what the seller want to sell . Again all these price are because you are not going to get .22 via post or courier shipped from any online site from outside India.

Rgds