SDB pistol unboxing - my latest air pistol from huligun.com

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
ajayks
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

SDB pistol unboxing - my latest air pistol from huligun.com

Post by ajayks » Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:33 am

Hello everybody today i share first impressions of sdb air pistol i received yesterday evening.
Below details:
gun: sdb air pistol
cal: .22

overall very happy with quality, and its having an unique design compared to other pistols.

i have shot a few times not much so i will do a detailed review in some days, but for the price its the only pistil having rifled barrel so i went for it.
And yes, sights can be adjusted for horizontal and vertical correction also.

summary:
power: is not like precihole taurus but its better than smooth bore pistols. (can see my review of taurus in another thread from past)
stock: wood
sight: adjustable
finish: good
IMG20160308_102755_HDR.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

For Advertising mail webmaster
nkarun
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Re: SDB pistol unboxing - my latest air pistol from huligun.com

Post by nkarun » Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:53 pm

Dude am looking forward to hear from you. Did it also need tuning for getting it tamed? any way take your time but don't forget to update even minor details, including stock. I planned to buy this but latter thought to wait, then mind stuck with PH tarrus, but read couple of bad experience of users so idea to buy a pistol is on hold.

ajayks
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by ajayks » Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:42 pm

sure, i will post details coming weekend after some shots in basement and terrace

nkarun
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by nkarun » Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:32 pm

Hai ajay, how was your weekend? hope you will update your experience withe SDB soon..

Antcat
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Antcat » Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:37 am

Hi all !!! I am new comer to this forum and thrive the hobby of being a professional shooter from the year 1993. I own a muscular 35Mod SDB Air Rifle .22cal and a recent addition of SDB Frontier Air Pistol from Huligun. I have been practising shooting from 1993 after owning my dream air rifle. From then on no looking back. Its a pleasure to meet all u guys pros n amateurs in this forum. I need a small info regarding a shooting association address in Hyderabad/Secunderabad area. If someone help me knowing some details that will help me for good. Take care all of u and happy n safe shooting.

mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:52 pm

Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

Huligun
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Huligun » Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:37 pm

thanks ajayks for the post and your kind words

Big Daddy
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by Big Daddy » Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:34 pm

The early bird gets the worm, but the fact is, if the worm had woken up late, it would still be alive.

Swapnil_Deharkar
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Swapnil_Deharkar » Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:42 pm

Could anyone share their experience with this gun please? I'm just a novice enthusiast. I'm not looking to participate in any competition or anything, just want to buy it for some backyard fun. How is the accuracy at 20 to 30 feet(given that it's the only one in its price range with a rifled barrel)?

The huligun website says "No Licence Required " for this gun. Are there any new laws regarding air gun ownership in India?