buying CO2 BB guns in bangalore

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
kailoper
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

buying CO2 BB guns in bangalore

Post by kailoper » Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:11 pm

hello guys!
this is one of my very first posts, although i knew about IFG for sometime. i know this question will/already has been asked by a lot of people, but after quite some googling i didnt really find the answer i was expecting. so here is the question again.

can i buy co2 blowback pistols in bangalore? if so which shops sell them?
the online shops say that we dont require an arms license but require an active membership to a rifle club. i dont have one so will the shops in bangalore also ask for this membership when i try to buy from them?

thanks in advance

For Advertising mail webmaster
Prabhath
Veteran
Veteran

Re: buying CO2 BB guns in bangalore

Post by Prabhath » Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:06 am

You can contact any of the local armories for what you are looking for. The price you will have to pay for it will be quite hefty. No, the shops will not ask you for a membership. The membership issue arises when you want to import the co2 pistol directly from aboard. It is one of the documents, the customs department is going to ask for to release the air pistol.

kailoper
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by kailoper » Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:55 pm

Prabhath wrote:You can contact any of the local armories for what you are looking for. The price you will have to pay for it will be quite hefty. No, the shops will not ask you for a membership. The membership issue arises when you want to import the co2 pistol directly from aboard. It is one of the documents, the customs department is going to ask for to release the air pistol.
okay thanks for help. can you tell me the cheapest decent co2 pistol available in india/bangalore?

first_bullet
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by first_bullet » Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:30 pm

Isn't that the million dollar question though ?!! Cheapest - Decent !
Interesting question... will wait for an informative reply :-)

kailoper
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by kailoper » Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:02 pm

first_bullet wrote:Isn't that the million dollar question though ?!! Cheapest - Decent !
Interesting question... will wait for an informative reply :-)
is it? i thought such information will be readily available since this forum is filled with ppl who own guns and are enthusiasts

rpraveen.developer
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by rpraveen.developer » Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:59 am

Hi,

Google it buddy. There are some online shops, not sure If am allowed to mention the names here. I could find some Airsoft pistols from Rs.21K

Mack The Knife
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Mack The Knife » Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:47 am

There is one for sale in the sales section.

New shooter lucifer
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by New shooter lucifer » Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:48 pm

I would suggest you to buy a non blowback pistol as blowback pistol have very less power and they also consume a lot pf co2..if you are going for a .177 pellet non blowback..it would be the best..umarex berretta m92 F's.....or a bb revolver ..umarex smith and wesson..also a blow back bb pistol is least popular in india..you may check airsoftindia.com...for the best..
With best compliment
Priyesh.