Hi. Newbie. Here buying Pcp.

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
rajsbaja
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Hi. Newbie. Here buying Pcp.

Post by rajsbaja » Thu May 12, 2016 10:03 pm

Hi guys iam new to this forum and have been looking at a lot of sights to buy a PCP air rifle. I would like your guidance in which one to buy and from where the sights like relish sport say they'll deliver it to ur door step. Are these guys genuine. Cause thes guns are landing up close to 1 lac. Guidance please.

For Advertising mail webmaster
StormTruppen
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Re: Hi. Newbie. Here buying Pcp.

Post by StormTruppen » Mon May 23, 2016 11:34 pm

RelishSports is genuine so far.. Sohampaul have gotten his AirRifle from RelishSports. You can get in touch with him for details. I was also in contact with them briefly regarding my AirPistol, but decided it needs to wait for a bit. Reason, I find the price a bit high as compared to directly importing. Said that, going through RelishSports will reduce a lot of headache during the import process. But, we Indians specially Bongs are really into getting the best deals when it comes to money, me included :)

Other than that go for RelishSports.... [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
-- The Only thing to STOP a BAD Guy with a GUN is a GOOD Guy with a GUN. (y) (y) :irule: :clap:

Chengy
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Chengy » Fri May 27, 2016 11:36 am

Relish Sports are 100% genuine. I recently ordered a Benjamin Marauder 0.177 PCP from them. Took 6 months to arrive. They will only deal in 0.177 air rifles. One issue is that they specify delivery charges of nearly Rs 9000/- but send it by India Post parcel which costs just Rs 210 to ship to Delhi from their location. So if you are willing to wait, then they are the best. Hope this helps. Regards

ralstonraz
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by ralstonraz » Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:29 pm

How much did the Marauder cost you including delivery and other charges?

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Chengy
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Chengy » Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:23 pm

57K . You will need NRAI or a rifle club membership