Adjusting Rifle Scope on Air-gun

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
Bullo oka
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Re: Adjusting Rifle Scope on Air-gun

Post by Bullo oka » Fri May 25, 2018 6:06 pm

dev wrote:Hi,

You need to zero your rifle first at about 3 meters for the left and right adjustment. Then get it to shoot an inch low at ten meters. Then you will have the 17 or 18 m dead on. Anyway, it is difficult to zero a springer. Too many things jumping around. Ensure that your scope is mounted in a way that it doesn't move with every shot. Scopes creep back with every shot unless fixed right.

P.S. Use wadcutters or the flat heads for target shooting. 13 grains seems too heavy for an Indian springer.
Yep...
Using 6. Grain wadecutter for target practice.
Was adjusting it and now exhausted... I did three group shot at the target from precisely 15 mtr from the muzzle.
Attached the image, kindly review it for me.
First grouping one on the lower left, I dunno how that happened.
Second grouping

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
Btw here is the img of my scope dials, kindly correct me if I did something wrong.ImageImageImage

And yes I did properly screwd the scope stop in scope mount in the 11 mm dovetail. There was a tiny hole in 11mm dovetail, and a screw in the middle of scop mount. (I think that was scope stop)
You own Gun
That doesn't mean you have to use it.
Maybe :stupid: Think Bright.

For Advertising mail webmaster
Manshant
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Re: Adjusting Rifle Scope on Air-gun

Post by Manshant » Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:52 am

vast wrote:Hi bullo oka
G smith jumbo look like jsb exact jumbo
I never find those pellets in any online shop
Can u please please let us khnow where do u get this pellet and upload the picture of gsmith jumbo pellet
I want to see all the depth ,& thickness of skirt
Thanks
New to the forum sir, just zeroed my bsa 4x20 scope on diana stormrider.. I have both the JSB exact and g smith jumbo impact and I must say at half it's price the G smith pellets offer the same accuracy.. And they are available at kovi bazaar..
https://www.kovibazaar.com/g-smith-amp- ... un-pellets
Here's the link.. And the container is disfigured because it shows the MRP i.e. Rs 500!!