SP 60 Aries

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
Rajorshi
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

SP 60 Aries

Post by Rajorshi » Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:12 pm

Hello

I saw an thread on this with requests for a review but no real response. Is there anyone with some experience using the SP 60? I liked the look of the RF coated pistol at https://www.preciholesports.com/products/air-pistols so I enquired with Precihole directly as I could not find a single website listing the RF variant. I was told that this pistol comes only in the regular (non RF) format.

Bummer. I really took a liking to the way the RF looked. Asked them to take the pic off their website as it is misleading.

Regards
Rajorshi

For Advertising mail webmaster
Dr_Deol
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Re: SP 60 Aries

Post by Dr_Deol » Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:56 am

I have regular one. I fired approx 800-1000 shots from it. It's moderate type. Not good but not so bad. Hinge screw become loose after every 20-30 shots so I made a cut in the stock to tight it. Cocking effort is low by using cocking rod. Rear sight keeps getting slip to rear end. For the cost of near 5 K. It should be better. But we don't have many options.

Rajorshi
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Re: SP 60 Aries

Post by Rajorshi » Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:07 pm

Thanks for the response Dr_Deol. I imagine the hinge screw issue must be a real bother. You are right - we do not have options. Precihole is doing a very good job so far. The very small market in this country for air guns at the moment does not help though.
BTW, I received an email from Dr. Shirsat to the effect that the RF version has not been launched yet.