Air Guns from Dubai

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
nm
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by nm » Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:59 am

Thanks Shahid,

Very welcome gesture.....

Nishant

For Advertising mail webmaster
David
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Re: Air Guns from Dubai

Post by David » Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:17 am

Shahid

Thanks for your detailed information and I would like to hear more from your side. Appreciate if you can get me what models available in HW series and what is the possibility to get a HW80K if we place an order.

Regards
David

shahid

Post by shahid » Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:24 pm

Currently HW 80 in .22 calibre is available.

David
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by David » Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:45 pm

Shahid

If you say its HW80 then it seems like I dont have a choice of Weihrauch other than Diana. I am looking for the Kabine vesion in Weihrauch Series..

Now I have to think about What I have to get if I have to get it from Dubai.. else I had to shell out money in getting out from UK..

Thanks for all your informations. I will let you know soon.. But if you can get me the Price list of Diana 52 / 54 as well. Here in UK these are very expensive than Weihrauch & AirArms ( Springers ),.I am not sure why...

Regards
David

b.baracho
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by b.baracho » Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:29 pm

Hi Got info today from a friend of mine that Shop in Dubai has stoped the sale of air pistols any reason why?

shahid

Post by shahid » Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:52 pm

Current ban, temporary, because dacoity at Graf Jewellers in Wafi Mall was comitted by useing Umarex handguns.

This is not reason enough but thats the way it is.

David

Carbine version HW 80 K not available. Only full size HW 80 K is there and HW 85 and som other models. There is more choice in UK for sure.

Diana all models are available. 54, 52 ranges between Dhs. 1800 to 1900.

David
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by David » Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:59 pm

Shahid

If I come to Dubai on Transit Visa, and If I buy a Airgun from Dubai to carry back to india, would I need to get any clearance from Dubai Airport Police Department & Department of Civil Aviation ?

or can you let me know the process and how many days it will take to get all fomalities done.

Cheers
David

shahid

Post by shahid » Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:01 am

No formalities. Come here on any Visa, exit formalities with an Air Gun are same as explained earlier in the posts above.

It is not a complicated issue and no clearances are required.

shahid

Post by shahid » Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:34 pm

I did manage to purchase a Umarex - Walther CP 88 for a friend ( Dubai based ) today. The dealer has stocks for export but there is a restriction on local sales, from showroom.

With a good relationship I did manage to purchase one, and the proud owner, a banker who was out on a plinking shoot with me in the desert yesterday is overjoyed. The price was UAE Dhs. 850

For the benefit of all here are the latest prices for Air Guns.

DIANA

Model 35 - Dhs. 1165
Panther 31 - 995
Panther Pro - 1485
Model 52 - 1585
Model 36, Walnut Stock - 1485
Cadet Model 240 - 765
350 Mag - 1585
Model 27 - 865

Weirauch

HW 80 - 1450
HW 85 - 1390

GAMO

Hunter 440 - 835
Shadow 1000 - 795
Viper Max - 895

ROE to Indian Rs. One AED = INR 11.90

David
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by David » Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:23 am

Dear Shahid

Thanx for posting the current Price list. It was indeed a good information . I would like to know the shop is which you normally pick up airguns and which all days they work ( day & time ).

This would help me to plan my visit.

Thanks
David

shahid

Post by shahid » Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:40 am

My scope arrestor block had come off in the Diana 68, went looking for a single piece mount.

In the trusted old Captains store by the Abra ( creek crossing ) the guy had a gamo single piece mount for just DHs. 60. Internet prices range between US $ 60 to 29 for these mounts. I was very happy to find it so cheap.

Captain store also have a selection of BSA and Gamo Air Rifles and Air Rifle rated telescopes from BSA and Gamo.

badshah0522
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by badshah0522 » Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:57 am

Shahid bhai send one air gun to Qatar,,here it is not at all available,,,shooting range is the only option for practicing.
"Strength is not about how strong u can kick, it's about how strong the life is kicking u and u standup again to keep on going"

casual shooter
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by casual shooter » Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:27 pm

i am going to dubai for a vacation next week and intend to buy a holster for my revolver and a HSC pistol can any one please let me know the address of dealers in dubai.
casual shooter

striker
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by striker » Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:36 pm

shahid bhai
do dubai postal services (government/privatecompanies ) allow .177 air gun shipment to india?
is there is any formalities/paper work is applicable while sending air rifle from dubai to india ?or it is treated as normal goods in postal department in dubai

pls throw some lights on the postal services and allied procedures if applicable regarding the airgunshipping from dubai to india.

thanks
striker
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------99.9% of the World's Gunners are 100% SAFE.Please do not ruin their reputation by being stupid or using guns in violence!!

shahid

Post by shahid » Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:12 am

I have heard of no instance of Air Rifles being couriered out of Dubai hence I am in no position to provide any information on the subject.

To the best of my knowledge no sporting goods dealer has ever done this till date.

As regards PCP Air rifles, Webley is now available for about Dhs. 2,800 odd. Only one single model is available. It is a field model not competition / target.