Books on knives

All Things Sharp and Pointed: compound and crossbows, knives and swords.
winnie_the_pooh
Veteran
Veteran

Books on knives

Post by winnie_the_pooh » Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:41 am

Flipkart has a number of books on knife making.This is the result I got when I searched for 'knife making' on the site

http://tinyurl.com/6wqfyza

They also have a number of books on guns and gunsmithing/refinishing of firearms.

Disclaimer:-I am not in any way connected with flipkart.com

For Advertising mail webmaster
Katana
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Books on knives

Post by Katana » Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:42 am

My experience with them has not been too great. Paid up front through net banking, order got cancelled because they did not have the book in stock. Two days later, the same book is up for sale at 25% higher price on the site. This order was placed on 15th Jan. Am still waiting for the refund despite constant reminders.

I would suggest purchases on a cash on delivery basis rather than net banking or debit/ credit card purchases.

Basically flipkart is losing it touch.
Justice alone is the mainstay of government and the source of prosperity to the governed, injustice is the most pernicious of things; it saps the foundations of the government and brings ruin upon the realm - Sher Shah Sur, Sultan-ul-Adil.

winnie_the_pooh
Veteran
Veteran

Post by winnie_the_pooh » Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:02 pm

Ordered a book with cash on delivery.Had a good experience this time.Let us see if it holds true for any subsequent purchase.

mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:29 pm

Have ordered books C.O.D from them, as has my nephew (who pointed me to the site in the first place)... never had any issues thus far. YMMV

Cheers!
Abhijeet
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

abhi11
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by abhi11 » Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:02 pm

I dont know whether its approved to post ebooks on knives making here , but if the admins approves I can start posting,

** Requesting the admins & the senior members to give their valuable comments.
Regards
Abhi

" All In All We Are Just Another Brick In The Wall"

mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:26 am

If it is under copyright, you cannot share them here without prior permission of the copyright holder, unless the terms of copyright permit you to do so.

Cheers!
Abhijeet
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein