My humble knife collection -- picture heavy

All Things Sharp and Pointed: compound and crossbows, knives and swords.
astronomy.domaine
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Re: My humble knife collection -- picture heavy

Post by astronomy.domaine » Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:19 am

Great collection cracass77..! Each blade in their has its own distinct personality!
But for me the winner is the cold steel tanto. Its just gorgeous in its simplicity...!
"...there is no spoon..."!

For Advertising mail webmaster
goondasmani
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Re: My humble knife collection -- picture heavy

Post by goondasmani » Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:56 am

caracass77 wrote:As promised, I am posting pictures of my knives. The pictures were downsized from the originals for easy loading and are not of great quality, but that will have top o for now :( But well, they are pictures! I promise better pictures if anyone wants them -- I owe the rather dull pictures to poor lighting. Starting with the folders:

Here goes then! :D :D

The Ontario RAT 1

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

Mtech Extreme

[ Image ]

CRKT M-16, Tanto

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

Opinel, No.7

[ Image ]

Uzi, folder

[ Image ]

All of them. The one on the extreme left is of dubious origin, but is not very expensive and is of very solid construction. In fact, just swinging it at someone with the paracord will do considerable hurt! :?

[ Image ]

Now the bigger ones: :D

Starting with the Khukri. More and better pictures are here (http://indiansforguns.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=22359)

[ Image ]

A Muela -- does not have a name ...

[ Image ]

Its much larger brother, the Muela Mirage :D

[ Image ]

The Gerber Warrant Tanto

[ Image ]

And finally, the Cold Steel Tanto Lite -- the sharpest of the lot (barring the Khukri)

[ Image ]

All of them :)

[ Image ]

I promise better pictures next time! :)
did you test warrent knife and rat1 knife beacuse if you have brought rat1 from ebay please make sure and warrent has offer now and i am planning to buy one but they complain of losse hand grips of aluminium