Need Suggestions For Best Forward Shipping Company For Buying Knives

All Things Sharp and Pointed: compound and crossbows, knives and swords.
khullaa.saand
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Need Suggestions For Best Forward Shipping Company For Buying Knives

Post by khullaa.saand » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:36 am

:cheers: :cheers: Dear Readers,

I want to buy a stiletto from bladeplay and am considering USA to India forwarding company to handle my shipping. So far the rates on the sites like ShopUSA etc. are very high at $47 and above for one package. Needless to say the company should be able to ship knives. Also, do custom charges apply? When I buy from ebay US and ebay UK all the charges are included in shipping itself and no duty is paid on recieving at the doorstep.
Thanks in advance!

NOTE: Only serious Knife Collectors/Enthusiasts respond.
Last edited by khullaa.saand on Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

For Advertising mail webmaster
andy_65_in
Shooting true
Shooting true

Re: Need Suggestions For Best Forward Shipping Company For Buying Knives

Post by andy_65_in » Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:58 pm

Just buy knives from knivesindia-i got mine comfortably,the biggest culprits are Indian Customs-these chors will maaro your stuff.i lost a imported untracked item ex UK.

khullaa.saand
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by khullaa.saand » Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:22 pm

andy_65_in wrote:Just buy knives from knivesindia-i got mine comfortably,the biggest culprits are Indian Customs-these chors will maaro your stuff.i lost a imported untracked item ex UK.
Knivesindia are wayyyyyyyyyy expensive... I got my kabar usmc knife for 5-6000 some time back from the US ebay while the indian sites like oliveplanet and knivesindia ask for 9-11000 for the same. The only problem is with the knife being stiletto in make, other than that I can get most knives from ebay itself. Even a leatherman multitool or knife on amazon india and flipkart cost thrice the price I can get them through ebay.

chetan4shooting
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by chetan4shooting » Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:54 am

Same problems I'm facing