What's the best place to buy ammo online?

Ammunition, accessories and shooting-related gear & equipment - including Optics and Sights.
terreythompson
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

What's the best place to buy ammo online?

Post by terreythompson » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:54 am

I'm looking for quality bulk ammunition for my new Armalite M-15 and I can't seem to find bulk ammo at a good price. I'm planning on spending a lot of money on furniture and gear so I'd prefer to get some good ammo at an affordable price.

I read this article that made some suggestions (https://gunnewsdaily.com/where-to-buy-ammo-online/) but I don't really trust reviews as much as I trust forum members since we're the actual gun owners. I prefer to get suggestions from people I know or consumers who have purchased stuff themselves before.

A friend recommended that I check out Cheaper Than Dirt, but I can't say Im crazy about there name. Also not sure which caliber to go with. Im relatively new to the AR experience. Thoughts?

For Advertising mail webmaster
TwoRivers
Veteran
Veteran

Re: What's the best place to buy ammo online?

Post by TwoRivers » Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:46 am

You are at the wrong address, friend. This is an INDIAN gun forum. While it has members in the US, no one in India is likely, or able, to purchase ammo through the net in the US. In India you have a yearly ammo quota for your licensed gun, 25-50 rounds, logged in on your license. At a cost of several dollars US per round. In any case, it won't be easy to give you advice if you don't even know which caliber to go with.