Good joke I read today

Post all jokes/ quizzes/ teasers/ 'identify this' type of posts here
gimmethex
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Good joke I read today

Post by gimmethex » Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:59 pm

I wonder what my parents did to fight boredom before the internet... I asked my 18 brothers and sisters and they don't know either.

For Advertising mail webmaster
mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Re: Good joke I read today

Post by mundaire » Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:29 pm

:D ROTFL
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

prashantjha19
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by prashantjha19 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:48 pm

Hilarious !! .....alas, mostly for the genX or the millennials as they are possibly called indeed!
If this joke is put to the aged (I seem to be one of them, what when you are 50!!...), it turns out the joke is on this internet generation.
They said to me (and I mostly agree)...."We mixed up...., we were social...,we knew, and were one with, the neighbours...., and entertainment used to be affair in itself...when one would plan for to go to watch a movie, haggle and jostle in queues for tickets on the counter..., use connections and 'contacts' to get a BC seat..., and a First-day-first-show was like coming home with a trophy...and relatives' visits were awaited for weeks and months..." and so on.
Makes sense though....and may be striking a balance between personal space (when we are the netizen) and shared spaces (when we are truly social beings) may be the way to go!!
Cheers!
Prashant

Sci-fic
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by Sci-fic » Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:39 pm

:lol: :lol: very humorous, (y) (y)

gimmethex
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by gimmethex » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:39 pm

Here's another one: (thought it'd be better to just post it as a reply to this thread, instead of creating a new one)
I invited my girlfriend to go to the gym with me and then I didn’t show.
I hope she gets the message that we’re not working out.