Hello All

New members post your introductions here. Existing members, spot a friend who just signed up? If you are going to post a public welcome - do it here. Birthday wishes & other festive greetings go here too, as do posts related to offline meets.
sonnet
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Hello All

Post by sonnet » Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:37 am

Hi Friends,

My name is Srinivasan friends call me Srini though I am a member in this forum since sep 2012 this is my first post in this forum. I don't remember how I landed in IFG but since 2 years I am fallowing the forum very closely.
Till now I was been in to many hobbies such as Guitar, Long bike rides, Photography, wood working, Terrace gardening etc I do reasonably well in all but Guitar :( some hobbies are short lived some are part of my life

After I started fallowing IFG I cultivated some deep interest in Guns. But some where I was not sure If I really was that much in to Air Rifle to buy one for myself I was looking for a whole package such as quality, accuracy, availability for a cheap price I was anxious about buying Air guns from other countries after going through lot of posts from fellow IFG members written about the fuss it takes to import. When I see Precihole started producing NX series air rifles with international quality with reasonable price tag. My interest got stimulated and I decided to buy one for me.. Trust me I have never used a Air Rifle before.

You guys directly or indirectly influenced me to buy a Air Rifle today. Yes, I bough a new Precihole NX 100 from Olive Planet Bangalore :P . There was a nice Offer for on NX100 5.5 Rust free coating for 11500 I could not resist the desire and went exactly when they were closing the shop and bought one for me.

I will probably start asking question once I start using My new rifle. But my question for now is where to practice safely in Bangalore? though my terrace has 60 -70 feet safe range but is it ok to practice on the terrace?

Regards,
Srini

For Advertising mail webmaster
ckkalyan
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Hello All

Post by ckkalyan » Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:24 am

Hello sonnet and welcome to IFG! :D

bennedose a fellow Bangalorean and AR enthusiast has lots of suggestions and posts on how to safely fire an AR. One of his posts on Percihole http://indiansforguns.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=21280

Hope you have tons of fun with your brand new Precihole NX Air Rifle! Congratulations on your new acquisition and have fun. Enjoy! :cheers:
When guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns!

nagarifle
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by nagarifle » Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:57 am

welcome
Nagarifle

if you say it can not be done, then you are right, for you, it can not be done.

deep27
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by deep27 » Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:18 pm

Welcome to the forum...........
Happy and safe shooting.
Regards

Sent from my XT1022 using Tapatalk

sonnet
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by sonnet » Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:29 am

Thank you Deep 27

sonnet
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by sonnet » Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:33 am

ckkalyan wrote:Hello sonnet and welcome to IFG! :D

bennedose a fellow Bangalorean and AR enthusiast has lots of suggestions and posts on how to safely fire an AR. One of his posts on Percihole http://indiansforguns.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=21280

Hope you have tons of fun with your brand new Precihole NX Air Rifle! Congratulations on your new acquisition and have fun. Enjoy! :cheers:

Thanks for the info ckkalyan. it really helped me to understand we should try different pellets. I went to kr market and purchased a pack of diana shot, master shot regent and master shot hunt pellets. Trying out different things !