Hello fellow gunners

New members post your introductions here. Existing members, spot a friend who just signed up? If you are going to post a public welcome - do it here. Birthday wishes & other festive greetings go here too, as do posts related to offline meets.
chinmay1986
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Hello fellow gunners

Post by chinmay1986 » Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:46 pm

Hi guys n ladies if any,
M chinmay, love shooting all types of guns, my fav being assault rifles n LMGs. Do not own a gun yet as never felt the need for one. But recently started seeing these air gun videos n was amazd to see them. planning to import one soon..would need help from anyone who can in the matter. Other than that have fired most of the calibers out there in india. love my time on the range and love sports bikes. I belong to kerala but been out of the state most of my life. It's great to see a group of such experienced gunners sharing their experiences in this forum, I hope to learn some thing new here every time i log in...happy shooting.

For Advertising mail webmaster
timmy
Old Timer
Old Timer

Re: Hello fellow gunners

Post by timmy » Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:21 am

Chinmay, welcome to IFG. You will find quite a bit of information that has been posted on air rifles and importing them by searching the air rifle board. Enjoy the forum and welcome aboard!
“There is nothing new in the world except the history you do not know”

Harry S. Truman

Jeet3
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by Jeet3 » Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:14 am

Hi Chinmay I am Jeet. Hope you are doing good and would love to read more about your interests in Firearms etc.

Hoping to read your posts soon my friend.
Regards,
Jeet
Watch where you point your weapon, look beyond and around the target and know what you are using as your ammo. A safe handler of guns is a respected handler of guns.

dr.jayakumar
Veteran
Veteran

Post by dr.jayakumar » Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:54 am

hi friend welcome.
regards
dr.jk

Prabhath
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Prabhath » Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:55 am

Welcome aboard.

chinmay1986
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by chinmay1986 » Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:31 pm

Thank u guys for the warm welcome...hope to contribute to the community on whatever knowledge I have....happy shooting.