More pics

New members post your introductions here. Existing members, spot a friend who just signed up? If you are going to post a public welcome - do it here. Birthday wishes & other festive greetings go here too, as do posts related to offline meets.
Gautham Devara
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

More pics

Post by Gautham Devara » Sun Oct 19, 2014 6:18 am

And some more...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

For Advertising mail webmaster
Jeet3
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Re: More pics

Post by Jeet3 » Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:27 am

Could you also post some of your shooting experiences and adventures in hunting etc?

Thanks
Watch where you point your weapon, look beyond and around the target and know what you are using as your ammo. A safe handler of guns is a respected handler of guns.

timmy
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by timmy » Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:13 am

Gautham, that's a very nice collection of guns you have! I especially liked the M94. Thanks for sharing.
“There is nothing new in the world except the history you do not know”

Harry S. Truman

xl_target
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by xl_target » Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:43 am

An excellent collection!
Thanks for sharing Gautam.
“Never give in, never give in, never; never; never; never – in nothing, great or small, large or petty – never give in except to convictions of honor and good sense” — Winston Churchill, Oct 29, 1941

Gautham Devara
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Gautham Devara » Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:36 am

Thanks for the positive replies gentlemen!

Jeet, I no longer hunt although I might try going on a pheasant run later this month. If I do, I would definitely post the pictures here.

I do go on a fly-in fishing trip to Canada every year with my friends and family. If it's OK I can post the pictures even if it's not related to hunting.