Hi Everyone

New members post your introductions here. Existing members, spot a friend who just signed up? If you are going to post a public welcome - do it here. Birthday wishes & other festive greetings go here too, as do posts related to offline meets.
psykosonik
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Hi Everyone

Post by psykosonik » Sun Aug 26, 2007 3:04 pm

Hi Every one,
I am siddharh from Bangalore...just got to register here..have been wanting to start target shooting..Can anyone please advise the procedure /place in Bangalore...?
Aslo if I can get some information about purchasing a air pistol from Any sport shop in Bangalore...?

For Advertising mail webmaster
Olly
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Olly » Sun Aug 26, 2007 3:10 pm

Welcome to IFG,, in Bangalore, u r in the thick of things...
Just go thru the earlier posts and a lot of yr questions will get answered...

mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:52 pm

Welcome aboard Siddharh... As Anupam has mentioned, you should find most of what you are looking for in the previous posts...

Cheers!
Abhijeet
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

kanwar76
Eminent IFG'an
Eminent IFG'an

Re: Hi Everyone

Post by kanwar76 » Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:55 pm

Welcome siddharh,

You have come to the right place. I am also from Bangalore and so as many others including one Guru of Airguns.. :wink:

You will find out soon if you keep coming.. :D

-Inder
I am the Saint the Soldier that walks in Peace. I am the Humble dust of your feet, But dont think my Spirituality makes me weak. The Heavens will roar if my Kirpan were to speak...