Introduction : Dittu

New members post your introductions here. Existing members, spot a friend who just signed up? If you are going to post a public welcome - do it here. Birthday wishes & other festive greetings go here too, as do posts related to offline meets.
dittu
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Introduction : Dittu

Post by dittu » Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:33 pm

Hello everybody,
I am Dittu from Indore. I am an engineer by qualification and currently running my own business. I am fond of guns and own a licensed modern made o/u shotgun and IHP .22 bore air rifle.

I have followed the forum for quite some time and the posts are very informative. I am interested to know if there are any shooting clubs in Indore and how can one join them.

(Is anybody from Indore here..??)

For Advertising mail webmaster
jatindra Singh Deo
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Re: Introduction : Dittu

Post by jatindra Singh Deo » Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:33 pm

Welcome aboard Dittu !

00satendra
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by 00satendra » Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:40 am

Hi All,

New to this group. Kindly pardon if this post is in the wrong forum.

I recently purchased an air gun in Delhi NCR - Marshall Model 150. It's been two weeks I have been target practicing with it, but with pathetic results. I am not sure about the technical specs of this AR, but surely its quite powerful. Now, my confusion (after reading a lot of blogs, posts, articles and you tube videos)

1. Accuracy issues (by now I have shot 600 pellets) - it is still way off. No tight groupings, shoots NE of the bulls eyes

2. Is there pellet issues - may be the pellet I am using is quite light ( rs 60 for 100 shots)

3. Need to tune in the AR?

4. Using iron sights- what kind of adjustments needed ?

Please come forth with your suggestions and experiences.

nagarifle
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by nagarifle » Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:06 am

welcome to the forum both of you, a serperate introduction would be better as two in one can become confusing.
Nagarifle

if you say it can not be done, then you are right, for you, it can not be done.

Prabhath
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Prabhath » Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:07 am

Welcome aboard.

00satendra
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by 00satendra » Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:50 pm

Hi Gun Gurus !!

I am Kumar, based out in Delhi.
I am a management consultant by profession (cricketer and dog trainer as a hobbyist)
Recently purchased my first air gun, not knowing its addiction. (Indian made - Marshall - Model 150)
Looking at this site, I can seek some real gurus with vast knowledge and experience. Hope to learn from you all.

Can somebody guide me to the post where I can understand about Indian Air gun accuracy issues.

Cheers !!