WANT TO KNOW THE PROCEDURE FOR OPENING UP A SHOOTING RANGE FOR STUDENTS TRAINING PURPOSE

New members post your introductions here. Existing members, spot a friend who just signed up? If you are going to post a public welcome - do it here. Birthday wishes & other festive greetings go here too, as do posts related to offline meets.
jayakumar35
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

WANT TO KNOW THE PROCEDURE FOR OPENING UP A SHOOTING RANGE FOR STUDENTS TRAINING PURPOSE

Post by jayakumar35 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:35 am

Hai, I would like to open a shooting range for training students purpose solely, in vellore district, tamilnadu.
iam a civilian, iam a hostel warden, i would like to know the possibilities and procedure get construction blue print for the outdoor shooting range or indoor shooting range, i have 2.5 acres of land to be utilised, and want to know licensing procedure step by step .
any one has information on this, please guide and help

William

For Advertising mail webmaster
goodboy_mentor
Old Timer
Old Timer

Re: WANT TO KNOW THE PROCEDURE FOR OPENING UP A SHOOTING RANGE FOR STUDENTS TRAINING PURPOSE

Post by goodboy_mentor » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:36 am

Please search this website, using search option in the top right hand corner of this website. This matter has been discussed in detail in a number of threads. Most probably you will have to form rifle shooting club as non profit society under societies act and register it. Alternately you can wait till someone familiar with this matter, reads this thread and replies here. As a last resort you may send PM to mundaire, most probably he has details.
"If my mother tongue is shaking the foundations of your State, it probably means that you built your State on my land" - Musa Anter, Kurdish writer, assassinated by the Turkish secret services in 1992