Hello from Russia

New members post your introductions here. Existing members, spot a friend who just signed up? If you are going to post a public welcome - do it here. Birthday wishes & other festive greetings go here too, as do posts related to offline meets.
Stinger_22
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Hello from Russia

Post by Stinger_22 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:43 pm

Hello everyone,

I am an Indian student in Russia, and I have started shooting both real and air guns with Russian friends recently. I would be quite sad to give up this hobby when coming back home, so I registered on this forum as to learn more about how to get a gun in India. So far, I have searched on Google for answers, but I found too many things that contradict each other to rely only on them.

Thanks in advance for having me on the forum!

For Advertising mail webmaster
Vikram
We post a lot
We post a lot

Re: Hello from Russia

Post by Vikram » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:52 pm

Welcome to IFG. I am glad you are able to enjoy shooting sports. There is a wealth of information on this board which you can explore by going through older threads. I would suggest picking up a discipline you like and gain proficiency. Once you come home, you can compete, become a renowned shot and avail the facilities it entails.
It ain’t over ’til it’s over! "Rocky,Rocky,Rocky....."

Stinger_22
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Stinger_22 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:59 pm

Thanks! Right now, I am tempted by... pretty much everything, be it "real" shooting with firearms, air guns and airsoft. I think I will start with one of the two last ones (according to what is easier to get legally) and then work my way towards the first discipline.

Prabhath
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Prabhath » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:10 am

Welcome aboard.

russianshooter3
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by russianshooter3 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:08 am

Stinger russian authority dont give your licence because your not russian citizen
Yout may go sport club and shoot some firearms basic its pistol looks like Makarov Viking Glock
In many club have chinese Norinco,brasil taurus and other peace of shit
If like long barrel basic in club have Saiga 12 ga and some AK variants Vepr Saiga In many club have some russian made AR-15 - Kurbatov Skat ADAR VEPR