"Hello World" ;)

New members post your introductions here. Existing members, spot a friend who just signed up? If you are going to post a public welcome - do it here. Birthday wishes & other festive greetings go here too, as do posts related to offline meets.
supernaut
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

"Hello World" ;)

Post by supernaut » Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:26 pm

Heyho Everybody...

I am obviously new to this covenant...so just a lil heads up to who i am and what i am doin here..

I belong to New Delhi and my bread, butter, wine n cheese is being paid for, mostly by Newgen Software Technologies - as of now. I manage their Pre-sales for foreign markets (focussing on North America).

I have been visiting this website..for a while now since i discovered Abhijeet's website some time ago - when i started researching the "state of affairs" in India vis-a-vis owning fire arms.

Sad to say - i got inspired to get here, after my application for an arms license got rejected by the inane folks at the Licensing Authority :(

I am very opinionated on the RKBA subject and really wish i could somehow contribute to changing things from the way they are now.

So thats that for now...I have some ideas i would love to share with you all - but i reckon it'd b wiser to explore the forums first - lest i bore ye'all with something thats been discussed here before! :roll:

Hope to hear from ...who ever wishes to be heard :wink:

Catch Ya!

For Advertising mail webmaster
snIPer
Veteran
Veteran

Post by snIPer » Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:27 pm

Welcome aboard mate
On my Epitaph - Off to Happy Hunting Grounds.

hellfire_m16
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by hellfire_m16 » Thu Jan 10, 2008 1:09 pm

Welcome aboard mate and post often.
"Men are like steel, when they lose their temper they lose their worth."
-Chuck Norris