Garg Armoury Private Limited - Delhi

Chandigarh, Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Punjab, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Uttaranchal
Glock 25
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Re: HELP/SEARCH FOR A POST REG. GARG ARMOURY POSTED YESTERDA

Post by Glock 25 » Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:31 pm

:agree:
FIGHT FOR RIGHT UNTILL DEATH

For Advertising mail webmaster
mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Re: Garg Armoury Private Limited - Delhi

Post by mundaire » Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:39 pm

I avoided posting on this thread earlier as I know the the owner of said business, hence may be considered biased. However, having declared that up front - I would be amiss if I did not share with others my own (pleasant) experiences, simply for fear of being considered biased. Doing so would IMHO be a disservice to both potential customers (who would miss out on doing business with a true gentleman) as well as to the proprietor himself.

From the very first time I did business with them (even before I could in all honesty call the owner even an acquaintance) all transactions were conducted in a clean and above board fashion. What was in stock was made clear, every single transaction was as per receipt. When things were in short supply, lesser quantity may have been offered, but not once (unlike most dealers) was a single pie above the MRP ever demanded.

Now that I know the owner, and without doubt more than happy to count him amongst the people I am acquainted with - the transactions are still conducted in the same professional manner, but now I can look forward some good conversations & a hot cup of kashmiri chai every time I visit :)

YMMV

Cheers!
Abhijeet
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

miroflex
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by miroflex » Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:18 pm

Garg Armoury have the reputation of stocking rare and difficult to find ammunition. Can anyone confirm this?

Regards.
"To the man who loves art for its own sake, it is frequently in its least important and lowliest manifestations that the keenest pleasure is to be derived." Sherlock Holmes in "The Adventure Of The Copper Beeches" by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

bandukbhandar
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by bandukbhandar » Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:35 am

miroflex wrote:Garg Armoury have the reputation of stocking rare and difficult to find ammunition. Can anyone confirm this?

Regards.
Yes, they do stock such ammunition.

dev
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by dev » Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:34 am

Actually, I have known them long before the board. And I think its a compliment when someone says,'he's not a businessman.' What I would like to add is that I have wasted hours of their time on the phone just talking about guns. At times one has been offered a dekho at some really fine guns, just like that, over cups of tea. Often without the fine gent doing business worth a penny at the end of it. Old world and eccentric definitely, businessman definitely not.
To ride, to speak up, to shoot straight.

art_collector
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by art_collector » Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:54 pm

dev wrote:Actually, I have known them........... Often without the fine gent doing business worth a penny at the end of it. Old world and eccentric definitely, businessman definitely not.

The owner must be too pleased to read about ur comments my frend

art_collector
Shooting true
Shooting true

Re: Unbusiness-like practice of Garg Armoury, Delhi

Post by art_collector » Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:57 pm

dsingh wrote:We should consisder ourselves lucky in Chandigarh where dealers are very professional and polite I buy .32 bore revolver rounds from Chandigarh Gun house its owners Minash jain and Pushpinder Jain are polite and has showroom in Phase I in SAS Nagar other dealers in our area are not rude there may be difference in price not much but no problem.

Sir what price do you get the revolver cartridges in Chandigarh....

AgentDoubleS
Poster of the month - Apr 2015
Poster of the month - Apr 2015

Post by AgentDoubleS » Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:07 pm

mundaire wrote:
Now that I know the owner, and without doubt more than happy to count him amongst the people I am acquainted with - the transactions are still conducted in the same professional manner, but now I can look forward some good conversations & a hot cup of kashmiri chai every time I visit :)

YMMV

Cheers!
Abhijeet
And now that I have had the conversations and the hot cup of tea on a rainy morning of Delhi I can whole heartedly recommend him too. It was my first interaction with the gentleman.

Purchasing the ammo was incidental..and the price I bought it at was the lowest I was quoted anywhere.

Regards,
SS

nm
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by nm » Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:26 pm

SS wrote:
mundaire wrote:

YMMV

Cheers!
Abhijeet
And now that I have had the conversations and the hot cup of tea on a rainy morning of Delhi I can whole heartedly recommend him too. It was my first interaction with the gentleman.

Purchasing the ammo was incidental..and the price I bought it at was the lowest I was quoted anywhere.

Regards,
SS
The guy is a true Gentleman....unlike most arms dealers we normally hear about...

I've bought IOF .22, 12 gauge, .32 ammo many times (and they had latest /recently manufactured ammo). Also bought from them an IOF .22 rifle at controlled rates. They were nice enough to let me choose the best piece out of the 10-15 rifles in stock.

Long time.....haven't had Kashmiri chai :)

NM