Irshad Gunhouse, Radaur, Yamunanagar, Haryana

Chandigarh, Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Punjab, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Uttaranchal
alameinite
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Irshad Gunhouse, Radaur, Yamunanagar, Haryana

Post by alameinite » Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:14 am

Hi,
Well,its the first time I'm reviewing a gunhouse, but after 2 visits to them, I am actually a fan now. Starting off with the owner, they are two brothers, Irshad and Irfan, more of Gunsmith than dealers actually. But the guys are masters in the art of gunsmithing, repairs and modifications. These gentlemen have been in business for more than 50 years now, their family doing the same in past. Sharing my own experience, I had my NSP BRNO in a pretty bad shape and gunhouses in Delhi, to the likes of Ankit gunhouse, Shamshuddin and others were asking exhorbitant fees for the restoration of the beauty's actual state. An old family friend, sitting in Jaipur, alongwith a Police officer who is again a family friend, recommended Irshad gunhouse of RADAUR to me. I'll be putting up pics of my BRNO, restored to its actual beauty by these gentlemen, and when I say Gentlemen, I mean it. The rifle had some mechanical faults too, for which again, our dear Delhites were drilling holes in pockets, but again, Khan brothers helped a lot and made my rifle battle ready. Their extremely positive attitude, honest and sincere dealings were a treat to me, added to which was the fees and the time taken. I am putting up their address and contact and I am sure, lot of our fellow IFGians would have either dealt with them directly, or indirectly, as lot of gundealers in Haryana, Delhi and Punjab outsource the rapairs, restorations and modifications to them. Hope the review is helpful.

Regards.

Irshad Gunhouse,
Gunsmith and Arms and Ammunition dealer
Radaur, Distt Yamuna Nagar, Haryana
Mr Irfan Khan : 09416178543
"The hills are barren, cold and steep, But I have promises to keep,
A lot to sweat , Before I sleep,...And Miles to run before I sleep.."
:cheers:

For Advertising mail webmaster
Walibaa
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Re: Irshad Gunhouse, Radaur, Yamunanagar, Haryana

Post by Walibaa » Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:18 am

Good to know.... Can you share before after pics of your brno?
https://t.me/pump_upp

alameinite
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by alameinite » Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:51 am

Here I have some of before pics, with the barrel painted, rusted and stock in bad shape. Will be able to post 'after' pics later.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"The hills are barren, cold and steep, But I have promises to keep,
A lot to sweat , Before I sleep,...And Miles to run before I sleep.."
:cheers:

aadhaulya
Veteran
Veteran

Post by aadhaulya » Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:29 am

Thanks for the review. I have also been looking around for a reasonable gunsmith in Haryana.

Atul