vigilante granny

Discussions on the Right to Keep and Bear Arms.
dr.jayakumar
Veteran
Veteran

vigilante granny

Post by dr.jayakumar » Thu May 22, 2014 9:24 am

gun-toting granny Ava Estelle, 81, was so ticked-off when two thugs raped her 18-year-old granddaughter that she tracked the unsuspecting ex-cons down… And shot off their testicles.

“The old lady spent a week hunting those men down and, when she found them, she took revenge on them in her own special way,” said police investigator Evan Delp.

Then she took a taxi to the nearest police station, laid the gun on the sergeant’s desk and told him as calm as could be: “Those bastards will never rape anybody again, by God.”

Cops say convicted rapist and robber Davis Furth, 33, lost both his p*n*s and his testicles when outraged Ava opened fire with a 9-mm pistol in the hotel room where he and former prison cell mate Stanley Thomas, 29, were holed up.

The wrinkled avenger also blew Thomas’ testicles to kingdom come, but doctors managed to save his mangled p*n*s, police said. “The one guy, Thomas, didn’t lose his manhood, but the doctor I talked to said he won’t be using it the way he used to,” Detective Delp told reporters. “Both men are still in pretty bad shape, but I think they’re just happy to be alive after what they’ve been through.”

The Rambo Granny swung into action August 21 after her granddaughter Debbie was carjacked and raped in broad daylight by two knife-wielding creeps in a section of town bordering on skid row. “When I saw the look on my Debbie’s face that night in the hospital, I decided I was going to go out and get those bastards myself ‘cause I figured the Law would go easy on them,”’ recalled the retired library worker. ” And I wasn’t scared of them, either - because I’ve got me a gun and I’ve been shooting’ all my life. And I wasn’t dumb enough to turn it in when the law changed about owning one.”

So, using a police artist’s sketch of the suspects and Debbie’s description of the sickos, tough-as-nails Ava spent seven days prowling the wino-infested neighbourhood where the crime took place till she spotted the ill-fated rapists entering their flophouse hotel.

“I knew it was them the minute I saw ‘em, but I shot a picture of ‘em anyway and took it back to Debbie and she said sure as hell, it was them,” the oldster recalled…

“So I went back to that hotel and found their room and knocked on the door, and the minute the big one opened the door, I shot ‘em right square between the legs, right where it would really hurt ‘em most, you know. Then I went in and shot the other one as he backed up pleading to me to spare him. Then I went down to the police station and turned myself in.”

Now, baffled lawmen are trying to figure out exactly how to deal with the vigilante granny.. “What she did was wrong, and she broke the law, but it is difficult to throw an 81-year-old woman in prison,” Det. Delp said, “especially when 3 million people in the city want to nominate her for Mayor.” — with Kathy Blank and Mark BigDaddy Shiner Wooner.
Photo: Gun-toting granny Ava Estelle, 81, was so ticked-off when two thugs raped her 18-year-old granddaughter that she tracked the unsuspecting ex-cons down… And shot off their testicles.

“The old lady spent a week hunting those men down and, when she found them, she took revenge on them in her own special way,” said police investigator Evan Delp.

Then she took a taxi to the nearest police station, laid the gun on the sergeant’s desk and told him as calm as could be: “Those bastards will never rape anybody again, by God.”

Cops say convicted rapist and robber Davis Furth, 33, lost both his p*n*s and his testicles when outraged Ava opened fire with a 9-mm pistol in the hotel room where he and former prison cell mate Stanley Thomas, 29, were holed up.

The wrinkled avenger also blew Thomas’ testicles to kingdom come, but doctors managed to save his mangled p*n*s, police said. “The one guy, Thomas, didn’t lose his manhood, but the doctor I talked to said he won’t be using it the way he used to,” Detective Delp told reporters. “Both men are still in pretty bad shape, but I think they’re just happy to be alive after what they’ve been through.”

The Rambo Granny swung into action August 21 after her granddaughter Debbie was carjacked and raped in broad daylight by two knife-wielding creeps in a section of town bordering on skid row. “When I saw the look on my Debbie’s face that night in the hospital, I decided I was going to go out and get those bastards myself ‘cause I figured the Law would go easy on them,”’ recalled the retired library worker. ” And I wasn’t scared of them, either - because I’ve got me a gun and I’ve been shooting’ all my life. And I wasn’t dumb enough to turn it in when the law changed about owning one.”

So, using a police artist’s sketch of the suspects and Debbie’s description of the sickos, tough-as-nails Ava spent seven days prowling the wino-infested neighbourhood where the crime took place till she spotted the ill-fated rapists entering their flophouse hotel.

“I knew it was them the minute I saw ‘em, but I shot a picture of ‘em anyway and took it back to Debbie and she said sure as hell, it was them,” the oldster recalled…

“So I went back to that hotel and found their room and knocked on the door, and the minute the big one opened the door, I shot ‘em right square between the legs, right where it would really hurt ‘em most, you know. Then I went in and shot the other one as he backed up pleading to me to spare him. Then I went down to the police station and turned myself in.”

Now, baffled lawmen are trying to figure out exactly how to deal with the vigilante granny.. “What she did was wrong, and she broke the law, but it is difficult to throw an 81-year-old woman in prison,” Det. Delp said, “especially when 3 million people in the city want to nominate her for Mayor.”
From face book.
regards
dr.jk

For Advertising mail webmaster
brihacharan
Old Timer
Old Timer

Re: vigilante granny

Post by brihacharan » Thu May 22, 2014 10:25 am

The Rambo Granny's granddaughter Debbie was carjacked and raped in broad daylight by two knife-wielding creeps in a section of town bordering on skid row.
“When I saw the look on my Debbie’s face that night in the hospital, I decided I was going to go out and get those bastards myself ‘cause I figured the Law would go easy on them,”’ recalled the retired library worker. ” And I wasn’t scared of them, either - because I’ve got me a gun and I’ve been shooting’ all my life. And I wasn’t dumb enough to turn it in when the law changed about owning one.”

> Here's to "Rambo Granny" :skeet: :skeet: :skeet: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering:
Briha

nagarifle
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by nagarifle » Thu May 22, 2014 11:00 am

Granny got to do what Grannys do

do not mess with grannies ROTFL

what is amazing is that the police with all its power etc etc etc etc, failed. failed failed failed.

and an 81 year old grandma did not fail.

something is very wrong, very very very wrong
Nagarifle

if you say it can not be done, then you are right, for you, it can not be done.

Motorpsycho
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by Motorpsycho » Thu May 22, 2014 12:37 pm

This is a old urban legend,

nagarifle
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by nagarifle » Thu May 22, 2014 1:24 pm

Motorpsycho wrote:This is a old urban legend,
lovely, i love old legends, thats what the heroes are made off
Nagarifle

brihacharan
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by brihacharan » Thu May 22, 2014 2:52 pm

nagarifle wrote:
lovely, i love old legends, thats what the heroes are made off
:agree:
> The bouquet, body & soul of the brew is more important than the glass that holds it :D
> Likewise 'what granny did is more important' than the 'urban legend' or whatchama call em' - Do you get me Steve?
Briha

timmy
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by timmy » Thu May 22, 2014 5:49 pm

Think of it as a reflection of human nature: Even in school, the teachers and administration seldom do anything to bullies, but when someone hits the bully back and puts him in his place, then there is wailing and gnashing of teeth, along with an outcry of revulsion against violence. All sorts of corrective and punitive measures are proposed for the miscreant who would dare hurt a bully. Nobody cares a hoot about the bully's activities that started the whole fracas.

Similarly, the story underscores the effort that is put into trying to find the perpetrator. The police often are so overburdened that they cannot devote the time needed to each case, so criminal can take the law into their own hands with impunity. Yet, let the ordinary citizen do this in response, and one would think that such a one is a terrible social misfit.

No, I like the story.
“There is nothing new in the world except the history you do not know”

Harry S. Truman

Amit357
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by Amit357 » Thu May 22, 2014 7:51 pm

lovely, i love old legends, thats what the heroes are made off[/quote]
+ 1 on that,i think for a crime like rape a new law be mandated that every Rapist should be a Model for Target Practice in front of Granny Ava armed with a Glock & a life long supply of 9 mm ctgs.May she have a long life & may God her grand Kid the strength to put this heinous crime behind her.

TwoRivers
Veteran
Veteran

Post by TwoRivers » Fri May 23, 2014 12:37 am

It may be an urban legend, but we can hope it was based on a true story.

brihacharan
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by brihacharan » Fri May 23, 2014 9:47 am

TwoRivers wrote:It may be an urban legend, but we can hope it was based on a true story.
> May be such stories have been truly enacted...but seldom / never been reported :D
Briha

nagarifle
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by nagarifle » Fri May 23, 2014 1:17 pm

may be since the police failed where a granny succeeded they do not want the story to be told?
Nagarifle

captrakshitsharma
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by captrakshitsharma » Sun May 25, 2014 7:22 am

Good one granny
I dont dial 911... I dial .357